Thread: Sergio "The Latin Snake" More - More like the Latin "POLLO."

Default Sergio "The Latin Snake" More - More like the Latin "POLLO."

The guy backed out of a big money fight with Taylor because the fight would have been held in MEMPHIS? Because of a VENUE? What a pinche pollo. I liked him too, a real shame. Didn't think he'd win, but that's a real cowardly shame. Does he fucking think he's the champion or something? Who the fuck has he beaten?

Ahh! Just a shame. Cory Spinks vs. Jermaine Taylor will probably make for a better fight, but I feel betrayed by that Latin Pollo.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Subj. & Noise Chopped
    The guy backed out of a big money fight with Taylor because the fight would have been held in MEMPHIS? Because of a VENUE? What a pinche pollo. I liked him too, a real shame. Didn't think he'd win, but that's a real cowardly shame. Does he fucking think he's the champion or something? Who the fuck has he beaten?

Ahh! Just a shame. Cory Spinks vs. Jermaine Taylor will probably make for a better fight, but I feel betrayed by that Latin Pollo.
    Mora needs more experience before fighting Taylor so if he did duck, I don;t blame him.

Spinks on the other hand, would get killed. He was KOed by Zab who is much smaller and Spinks is a natural WW or smaller. Stupid move on Spinks's part.

Damn Spinks vs Taylor? Spinks has to be a major underdog in this fight
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Freakin' Mora, he would have made seven figures for a title match against Taylor, a match that he probably doesn't deserve based on his resume so far. And he pulls out because of the venue? Man, I dunno about you guys, but I'll fight a guy at the South Pole with two penguins doing ringside commentary if it's for a title shot.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Default too bad

too bad it didnt happen it was win win situation for everybody. Taylor practically gets a well earned easy defense or relatively easy defense good pay day increased exposure I mean lets face it probably more people know who Sergio Mora is than Jermaine Taylor(because of the contender being on NBC) which was the ONLY reason Mora should have gotten the fight in the first place is because of his name. Sergio Mora is likely to lose to much less entity and fade from fame. Contender was 2 years ago his 15 minutes are on 14 and a half and a 7 figure payday for the title he was lucky to have at this point. I dont see things getting better for Mora. As for Taylor fighting Cory Spinks is it ? Sucks Taylor continues to fight 154lb guys when fighters like Kelly Pavlik and Edison Miranda and unification fights with Artur Abraham and fights with guys his size are a plenty these days. Well thats my 2 cents for now.

I read today that miranda and pavliks mandatory fight could be on the undercard of the may 19th taylor fight. Cant wait for that fight

Miranda/Pavlik should be insane, I was highly disappointed with the Miranda/Green fight. Pavlik's finally getting his first big fight, and the prize is a shot at Jermain Taylor. Taylor/Miranda or Taylor/Pavlik, it's all good. Unfortunately, Taylor's fighting Cory Spinks in the main event. It's a good local fight, but it's probably not gonna be too entertaining and he's fighting yet another blown-up 154 pounder.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Thread Information