Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TiTO vs SHAMROCK SUMMARY

Default TiTO vs SHAMROCK SUMMARY

for those of you who didnt witness it...
    i hate shamrock
    i am a fan of tito
    both were robbed tonight because of a dana white based decision
    dont hold the ref responsible
    he just wanted to keep his job
    in the interest of big business
    both these fighters have fallen prey

...PS...i really wanted to see tito pull shamrocks throat alla celebrity deathmatch

That's an opinion, not a summary. I'll cover the summary though.

Elbow, elbow, elbow, elbow, elbow, and then a stop by the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by fe4tw
    That's an opinion, not a summary. I'll cover the summary though.

Elbow, elbow, elbow, elbow, elbow, and then a stop by the ref.
    man i wanted tito to win but not like that dont you think it was a little premature? i dont think tito wanted to win like that either

ferris484 Guest

Hey genius... elbow, elbow, elbow... yeah who cares.. its UFC, I dont care if a friggin truck hits someone, if his hands are not lying flat on the ground... then lets keep fighting. Its not boxing... considering the fight prior, the one guy looked like a stuck pig or a scene frmo Texas chainsaw massacre... Blah!

Elbow, elbow, elbow... whatever!

i do agree i think tito wanted to pound on him more i think it was a good stopping by the ref... because ken would of eat more elbows i would of loved to see tito pound on him more but the ref just knew ken wasnt going to do shit..........

i personally like the both of them and i see that they both have there points to hate each other..and honestly they should of gotten to fight alot longer and i know tito wouldve wanted to keep goin...i mean u can say ken was over and all that but we all know that ken wouldve kept goin specially cuz of the hatred he has against him...i mean we all have our own opinions and yea thats what i think

Premature? I don't know, but I thought it was a good stop. Ken was getting hit with 4-5 elbows that he couldn't defend. I hope his argument isn't going to be that he was defending Tito's elbows with his face. Though I think that's a better excuse than him saying sticking his ass at Sakuraba was an effective defensive maneuver.

danas not stupid i think that guy set it up to make tito shamrock 3
    tito has become a marketable name the first rodman of ufc
    why not do this shit to further lead the asses by the noses and collect more $ for ufc. ufc will take over boxing soon in public awareness

um in two words IT SUCKED
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

I think if you get hit with 4 or 5 unanswered elbows and are not defending yourself correctly, you will always get the referee stoppage. It's not about beating the crap out of each other at that point, it's about safety.

Ken looked after those 4 elbows that he wasn't able to defend himself. It's easy to jump up after you might have went limp and say you are okay. I think after the first or second one he blanked out for a bit.

It was a good call, but I would have liked to see a beating...Sometimes personal safety is better than entertainment?

Thread Information