+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tito/Shamrock 3 why dana why

Default Tito/Shamrock 3 why dana why

After all of the talk about whether the stoppage was just or not. Enough is Enough. It was a marginal decision at best and when it is your most hyped fight of the year you damn well better do all you can to make it the best it can be. But that is not what Dana White did. So now we have to put up with these horrid promos for six more months? GARBAGE! This was the most dissappointing UFC card that i can remember and now they are going to do it again? Also in the post fight interview talks about Him and Shamorock 3 as the under too Chuck/Silvia, which if it does have to happen again would be the best place that or a Ultimate Fight Night on Spike. Cause that Fight CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT be a headliner for another UFC PPV if it is Im done with the UFC.

nragedman Guest

Default 3 to come...

I agree that as a "co-main event" (as it was announced), a third fight would be a horrid thing to look forward to. I think it would be nice to see this rivalry over with, and to allow Tito to move on. I have never been a big Ortiz fan, but a realization that he is on the way up and Shamrock is no longer great has to be made? .....So, enough already....under card it at the PPV next month, as neither one of them looked stunned at all. Be done with it!

P.S. - 2 more elbows and no one would be pissed at the ref.....it was over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    After all of the talk about whether the stoppage was just or not. Enough is Enough. It was a marginal decision at best and when it is your most hyped fight of the year you damn well better do all you can to make it the best it can be. But that is not what Dana White did.
    Dana White does not decide to stop the fight. The ref, who is paid by the NSAC, decides when the fight is over.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information