Thread: Try Getting a Sense of Humor

Default Try Getting a Sense of Humor

I posted some funny MMA related vids by TheGARV. They get lots of hits and praise from MMA fans, he's got hundreds of subscribers. But the couple of times I posted one on this site, it got deleted right away. I don't get it. Is it from a lack of sense of humor or is it just a case of a Mod flexing his mod muscles?

Just curious.

Was it pretty bad, because even the mods post funny yet ronchy vids now and then.

Warchief Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by czano
    I posted some funny MMA related vids by TheGARV. They get lots of hits and praise from MMA fans, he's got hundreds of subscribers. But the couple of times I posted one on this site, it got deleted right away. I don't get it. Is it from a lack of sense of humor or is it just a case of a Mod flexing his mod muscles?

Just curious.
    Maybe you're not funny enought ...J/K

I don't remember the thread but apparently Betty White does:

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by czano

Just curious.
    I don't personally like the guy, but I don't see why they would have been deleted. Were they maybe moved to the off-topic forum or video forum? I'm sure you thought of it, but it could be the case if you posted them in the General MMA forum. Just a thought.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

My guess is that they were moved, not deleted. Where did you post them?

Thread Information