+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most hated fighters top 5 for everyone

Wes Sims is a bitch he proved it in the fight with Daniel Gracie I hope Daniel kills that faggot quick..

i also really hate mario yamasaki that guy is fucking retarted.

Tito, Hughes, Chuck I cant think of anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Tito, Hughes, Chuck I cant think of anyone else
    why do you hate those 3?I can understand tito-he's a bitch,mtt he's kind of a hard ass ,but i wouldn't say i hate him and chuck why don't you like chuck?I don't hate ,but i don't really like him either b/c he KOed my hero rand couture

i don't/can't hate any fighter. they have their own distinct personalities if they were all the same this sport would be boring for buildups. i don't like the way some act at times but i respect every guy that gets in their to fight no matter how great or not so great of a fighter they are.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    why do you hate those 3?I can understand tito-he's a bitch,mtt he's kind of a hard ass ,but i wouldn't say i hate him and chuck why don't you like chuck?I don't hate ,but i don't really like him either b/c he KOed my hero rand couture
    I dont necessarily hate chuck but lets just say I like him the least so he makes my top 3, I dont understand the hype hes getting put it that way.. I understand that hes a great fighter but I had a run in with a bunch of Chuck fans who thought he was invincible, basically felt that when ground fighters didnt go for a takedown on Chuck that they thought that it wouldnt work so they didnt do it.. I Felt that was the lamest argument ive ever heard and ive grown to dislike Chuck even more because of his fans and there "hes invincible" mentallity, but like I said I dont really HATE the guy, just dont really like him.

I hate Tito, hes a persona in MMA and a bitch overall.. ive respected alot of his actions lately but overall he just puts other people down, spews there crap all over television, and acts like hes perfect... f' him.. what pissed me off more was his recent BS, how do you win a fight ( a fight that I felt he lost) and then complain, on top of that accuse the other guy of cheating? that is the lowest thing ive seen from a fighter in a while.

Matt Hughes I dont like, I never liked him cuz he ran his mouth a lot but then after the Trigg fight I was thinkin man hes not a bad guy, then TUF 2 came and I went back to hating him, and his fans annoy the hell outta me too with there BS.. seems like when Hughes loses its a fluke, but everyone Matt beats is because hes great.. f that Penn will own him every time he steps into the ring with Matt, and GSP is gonna show him whats up come September.

Trigg - Sucks my dick
    Hughes - ****y, tired of him
    Tito - Shit talker, can't back it up as well anymore
    Diaz - Potential... Just bugs me
    GSP - Yeah, I said it. I respect him as a fighter and all... I think it was his post fight interview after he beat Penn where I was just like "I don't really like this guy."
    "If there's a little blood, people like to see blood, it makes it interesting." - Forrest Griffin

Vanderlai Silva
    Ken Shamrock After TUF he's lost ALL my respect
    Frank Trigg
    Pedro Rizzo
    Royce Gracie....I know he is a God, but I just hate the old brazillian fighting, I find it boring.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyterrell
    GSP - Yeah, I said it. I respect him as a fighter and all... I think it was his post fight interview after he beat Penn where I was just like "I don't really like this guy."
    Why? Because he denounced the whole "America vs. Canada" thing? Because he tried to calm down the racist Americans who hated and booed him for winning (okay, maybe they're not racist, but they were acting a bit racist)? Or for being an all around nice guy?

I'm not trying to defend him, but that interview actually made me a fan and it was when I finally hopped onto the GSP bandwagon.

im gonna have to agree that gsp was pretty classy in his interview. what did you want him to say fuck you americans i fight for canada.
    Fabricio Werdum, The Future

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information