Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most hated fighters top 5 for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino_Man
    Did you compare Rashad evans to Sudo??? LOL
    No I Didnt.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    you think Rashad Evans is boring? wow

I mean not tryna put u down or anything I just think that of any fighter Evans has the least boring fights, the guy knocked down Brad Imes like 50 times.. and kept on swingin, I thought that fight was real exciting, and his showboating his entertaining as well.. hes like a LHW Genki Sudo.

OK The Brad Imes fight was alright.

I just never liked him either on TUF, any time I'd seen him in KOTC, or in his match with Sam Hoger.

I always seem to forget the fight with Brad Imes.
    "Hang The Dj"
    ~The Smiths

Quote Originally Posted by djimprint
    OK The Brad Imes fight was alright.

I just never liked him either on TUF, any time I'd seen him in KOTC, or in his match with Sam Hoger.

I always seem to forget the fight with Brad Imes.
    thats coo.. that Sam Hoger fight still bothers me, yes he won but Split decision with Sam Hoger??? come onnnn he can do better then that.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Butterbean is all you need, the pussy is not man enough to fight in a real MMA fight. wat a big pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    you think Rashad Evans is boring? wow

I mean not tryna put u down or anything I just think that of any fighter Evans has the least boring fights, the guy knocked down Brad Imes like 50 times.. and kept on swingin, I thought that fight was real exciting, and his showboating his entertaining as well.. hes like a LHW Genki Sudo.
    Rashaad is boring as hell to watch.The imes fight was okay ,but other than that all his fights have been boring as hell.Every fight he's had in the ufc including tuf2 has went to descion.Hell in some of his fights he does more showing off than fighting.I have no problem with taunting when you're putting on a good fight ,but when it's a close boring fight i think you should pay more attention to the fight than showing off.

tito,sims,koscheck,sanchez,swick

Wes Sims makes me absolutely sick to my stomach, and I for one was very pleased he got his head knocked in by both Mir and Kyle, pounded out by Sylvia, and chocked out by Gracie. What an absolute piece of garbage.

I don't care much for Koscheck or Hoger either, and if Jerome LeBanner ever comes to UFC, I hope Sylvia knocks him the fuck out. Otherwise, I don't really dislike anyone. Unlike boxing, where I harbor an absolute loathing for Fernando Vargas.

Thread Information