Thread: TUF 5 BK brackets

Default TUF 5 BK brackets

http://www.spiketv.com/winstuff/campaigns/burger_king/

thats what im talking about in case you dont know. the winner gets to go the finale for free

anyways what im wondering is, how do i choose the winner of the next fight when i dont even know whos fighting???? and, what the hell keps me from voting right after the fight finishes???

I dont understand, how in the hell are we going to pick the right fights then pick the winner. If someone actually picks the right people for who is fighting and the winner they should play the lottery

damn UFC promoting the eating of horribe food when everyone knows a fighter cant eat that shit while training for a fight. and im eating mcdonalds right now DAMNITT!!! LOL

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    damn UFC promoting the eating of horribe food when everyone knows a fighter cant eat that shit while training for a fight. and im eating mcdonalds right now DAMNITT!!! LOL
    Thats almost as bad as them putting Franklin on the front of a Mickeys fine liqour bottle, when he doesnt drink

sorry didnt see teams get picked whos team is little diaz on?

Quote Originally Posted by unknownmAfiA
    sorry didnt see teams get picked whos team is little diaz on?
    Pulver's team.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

damn was hopin penn but oh well thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45
    Thats almost as bad as them putting Franklin on the front of a Mickeys fine liqour bottle, when he doesnt drink
    did they really do that??? LOL at that shit haha

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information