Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P4P who has the most power in boxing?

Punk Ass Guest

Default P4P who has the most power in boxing?

Who has the most punching power today?

I pick Pacman, I haven't seen a fighter yet that could with stand his fists.

Wlad has gotta be up there. Also I fucking hate him, but Prince Naseem Hamed looked like he was hitting people with bricks for a little while.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore
    Wlad has gotta be up there. Also I fucking hate him, but Prince Naseem Hamed looked like he was hitting people with bricks for a little while.
    I agree!

But surprised more people didn't care about this thread, you see shit like this in the MMA forums all the time.

Trying to bring a little more life to the boxing forums since Afro mentioned the inactivity last week.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I agree!

But surprised more people didn't care about this thread, you see shit like this in the MMA forums all the time.

Trying to bring a little more life to the boxing forums since Afro mentioned the inactivity last week.
    Appreciate it Harlem. It has been pretty dead lately.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla14
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore
    Appreciate it Harlem. It has been pretty dead lately.
    You should see the k1 section.

Edwin Valero and Vic Darchinyan come to mind when it comes to P4P punching power, Valero's won all 21 of his fights by KO, 19 of them in the first round. That's who Arum wanted to set Pacquiao up with this month originally (for Valero's WBA title in Macau). And Darchinyan's just a stone killer.

You'd also have to mention Edison Miranda, Samuel Peter, and I hear Kermit Cintron punches harder than either Miguel Cotto or Antonio Margarito.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

power to weight ratio..what about ricky hatton?

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 12oz
    power to weight ratio..what about ricky hatton?
    I havent really seen devastating one punch KO power from him.

Then clearly you haven't seen him starch Carlos Maussa back in 2005 with a clean left hook to unify titles. But Hatton's not really a one punch KO artist anyway, he takes you apart with thudding power similar to Chavez, who always just hurt you with anything he hit you with, but never knocked out guys with one punch too often. I love Hatton's body punching, if he ever fights Cotto, both guys will be pissing blood afterwards. He gets hit too much though, but he's got a great chin. Maybe in a year or so, he goes up to welterweight again and fights the big names...granted he beats Castillo of course.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

I will have to agree with you harlem about Pacman. The guy has some power. I would have to say Wlad Peter and Vitali because out of all there fights only very few have gone to dec the rest by ko.

Thread Information