Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig, Avatar makers, and requests for them

Default Sig, Avatar makers, and requests for them

I know on alot of other message boards they have a graphics forum, where there members can kindly request sigs and av's from other members willing to to help them out, I don't know if there are people here that would be interesting in providing mmanews forums members with sigs and what not but i thought i'd throw the idea out there and see what kind of interest there would be in this

If there is any interest in this sort of thing, I'll make a graphics sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    If there is any interest in this sort of thing, I'll make a graphics sub forum.

the key is getting someone who's willing to do graphics work for the board members here, i'd nominate myself but i don't have the software so unless someone else around here steps up to the plate the forum will be useless

That's effectively what I am waiting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    the key is getting someone who's willing to do graphics work for the board members here, i'd nominate myself but i don't have the software so unless someone else around here steps up to the plate the forum will be useless
    I would be willing to do very basic stuff for members. I'm no graphics wiz, but I can add text, resize stuff, other very basic things.

For what little help I might offer, I'm willing.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

i think hearing from the people interested in having someone available to do sig work would be good to, lol, cuz if we only have one or two people interested in having sigs done for them........

Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    i think hearing from the people interested in having someone available to do sig work would be good to, lol, cuz if we only have one or two people interested in having sigs done for them........
    Good point. I don't see it being a really active part of the site, except for maybe around the time of an event when everyone has sig/av bets going on. All the same, I think it would be a nice addition, even if it was only used sparingly.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

i would think a minumum post count would be needed as well, to prevent abuse of any artists willing to do this sort of thing

I would love to have something a little more custom. It lends well to the board. I really like the action stuff like yours audie. That would be awesome.
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    I would be willing to do very basic stuff for members. I'm no graphics wiz, but I can add text, resize stuff, other very basic things.

For what little help I might offer, I'm willing.
    Ditto, no graphics wiz, but I'll make some stuff for some folks if they ask nicely.

Later.
    JOHN 14:6

^MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL PLAYER!^
    I'D RATHER BE MOUNTAIN BIKING
    LIVE EACH WEEK AS IF IT WERE SHARK WEEK!

Thread Information