Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Shane Mosley/PBF is BOUND to happen

Default Sugar Shane Mosley/PBF is BOUND to happen

Is anyone watching ESPN? SSM is just destroying PBF, claiming Oscar is the faster boxer, the stronger boxer, and will knock PBF out.. he has got to have PBF heated right now, I wont be suprised one BIT and in fact guarantee he fights PBF next

Wow actually SSM just said that he gets the winner.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Is anyone watching ESPN? SSM is just destroying PBF, claiming Oscar is the faster boxer, the stronger boxer, and will knock PBF out.. he has got to have PBF heated right now, I wont be suprised one BIT and in fact guarantee he fights PBF next

Wow actually SSM just said that he gets the winner.
    ?

Oh man I can't get ESPN2 at the moment (ESPN1 has the heat game on). Stupid, digital cable. I was better off not having it.

Sounds intense Afro - wish I could see it. Boxing needs some serious fueds. SSM is another guy I'd pay to see.

SSM will beat PBF imo too. Hes fast and stronger then PB. I hope Shane takes the loser so that we can see Shane beat Floyd.

I hope we get to see SSM/PBF and DLH/Winky
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Well, Mayweather, win or lose, doesn't stay at Jr. Middleweight. Welterweight is a much more comfortable weight class for him. Don't forget, while Mayweather is the WBC Welterweight titlist, Mosley is the Interim WBC Welterweight titlist. That means he's Mayweather's mandatory. So if he wants to keep his belt, he must fight Shane Mosley, and I would do whatever it took to watch that fight. For Mosley's sake, I hope he too gets to kick Mayweather's ass, because a guy like Shane deserves superstardom. Conceivably, a Mosley/Mayweather match could take place around the same time as a potential Margarito/Cotto unification bout, and if we're lucky enough, we may see a unified Welterweight champion by at least the middle of next year, holding onto the WBA, WBC, and WBO straps, with only the IBF title (tainted as it is) on someone else.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

I hope Wright kills DLH I would love to see this fight. Winky hits so hard it will make DLH's head spin.

Oh yea back on subject Mosley is just better than PBF good card though

My opinion stays, SSM will be the first to beat PBF.

Punk Ass Guest

SSM and PBF fine, but why do you want to see DLH lose? Mosley couldn't get throught Winky's steel curtain, what do you think DLH is going to do. I think that would be a boring fight, and it's not because Winky is better, it's because when it boils down, Winky is a natural MW.

BTW Ubermensch Winky doesn't even know the meaning of the word power.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    SSM and PBF fine, but why do you want to see DLH lose? Mosley couldn't get throught Winky's steel curtain, what do you think DLH is going to do. I think that would be a boring fight, and it's not because Winky is better, it's because when it boils down, Winky is a natural MW.

BTW Ubermensch Winky doesn't even know the meaning of the word power.
    BS: His inside hook is killer.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    BS: His inside hook is killer.
    Really, who is the last person he KOed with that inside hook? lol

Thread Information