Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets just keep it at ... uhhh?

Default Lets just keep it at ... uhhh?

Let me just say from the get go that Bj Penn is one of my fav fighters. I have watched every episode of this seasons TUF and the guy can't get his team a win. Is Pulver really out coaching Bj. I mean I thought Bj picked some good talent, but hell he lost his best guy when Nate Diaz kicked the crap out of him. The way it is looking right now is that Bj Penn might get one win and that is it. It kinda of reminds me of the Tito and Ken TUF. Where Tito actually taught his guys something and Ken just played around. I think Bj just wants to fight Pulver again and could give a rats ass about his guys. Thats the only reason he took this job.

Nate Diaz will win it all ...

Emerson is not even close to BJs best guy, Emerson is 6-6 in MMA

BJs best guys are
    1. Gray Manyard
    2. Joe Lauzon
    3. Matt Wiman
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

bradlee180 Guest

Man, Ken Shamrock sure lost a LOT of respect on that show...

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Emerson is not even close to BJs best guy, Emerson is 6-6 in MMA

BJs best guys are
    1. Gray Manyard
    2. Joe Lauzon
    3. Matt Wiman

Who do you think the 3 best on the show are.

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    Who do you think the 3 best on the show are.
    1. Gray Manyard - because of his wrestling background, because he trains with team quest, and because he is undefeated
    2. Nate Diaz - because of his BJJ background, because he can strike, but he has been sub'd and doesnt have great takedown D
    3. Corey Hill - because of his wrestling background, because of his height, because of his striking
    4. Manny G - because of his judo and strength
    5. Joe Lauzon - because of his striking and BJJ
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

1. Gray Maynard
    2. Nate Diaz
    3. Matt wiman

It may end up where some of Pulver's guys may have to fight each other, and I have to wonder if Penn will coach any of them to keep the training separate.
    The will to win is not as great as the will to prepare to win."

"...the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future..."

are they handing out 2 contracts or is it one fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    are they handing out 2 contracts or is it one fight?
    Id assume its one ultimate fighter. I like the 16 person format better then the two different weight classes.

BJ isn't a good coach. He is very Shamrock like in that aspect. Like Ken he is only there for one reason, himself. I don't like BJ and I love that his team has lost every fight so far. Regardless of talent coaching can play a role in a fights outcome. Goes to show BJ is no coach.

Thread Information