Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kicks (mph)

yeah but its worth it when your hand is raised
    imma person that loves scuffles and won't hesitate to sock you again with swollen knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by LOrue23
    yeah but its worth it when your hand is raised

Yeah, I'd imagine. That would so fucking awesome.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by God
    What do you mean you condition? You hit yourself so your're used to the pain?
    the calcium bonds break down and newer and stronger ones are formed. basically you're bones get stronger.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    the calcium bonds break down and newer and stronger ones are formed. basically you're bones get stronger.

I've never heard of that before, well, except in movies.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by LOrue23
    yeah, see my coach trained old school and he teaches us the same way, we used kendo sticks and wood that he makes and stuff and we get a partner and wack each other on the points we need to for awhile, it hurt the first few times and after a while its like, you can't go hard enough you know
    Believe it or not, my old Tae Kwon Do teacher was the same way, we'd do push ups on concrete, kendo on the shins, shin to shin and forearm to forearm training.. but his brain was 65% TKD, 30% Muay Thai, and 5% everything else. The guy was a beast.

I love condition training, when someone accidentally hits your bone and they get hurt, it does put a smile on your face

One of Bill Wallace's gifts to the martial arts world was that he taught folks how to "really kick." Known to the karate world simply as "Superfoot," symbolic of his awesome left leg, which was once clocked in excess of 60 mph, Wallace left a string of battered and bruised bodies along the martial arts fighting trail.

Had a chance to see this man kick...at his age...unbelievable!!!!!

Thread Information