Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kicks (mph)

my coach always tells me that your kicks should be 30 mph out, 60 back
    imma person that loves scuffles and won't hesitate to sock you again with swollen knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by LOrue23
    my coach always tells me that your kicks should be 30 mph out, 60 back

What do you mean 30 mph out, 60 back?
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by God
    What do you mean 30 mph out, 60 back?
    when you go to cock your leg to kick, kick it out 30 mph and bring the kick back 60 mph so you can do as fast as possible again
    imma person that loves scuffles and won't hesitate to sock you again with swollen knuckles

when you go to cock your leg to kick, kick it out 30 mph and bring the kick back 60 mph so you can do as fast as possible again
    Oh, interesting.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

it might sound weird but if you think about it its true and it makes since

it might sound weird but if you think about it its true and it makes since

I guess so. It does sound weird though.

but either way, 30 mph is a hard kid to get hit by i mean you shin, its like a bat you know, but if you watch it, gonzaga hit cro cop with his instep which really impressed me cuz you don't catch alot of knockouts with you instep, its more your shin

but either way, 30 mph is a hard kid to get hit by i mean you shin, its like a bat you know, but if you watch it, gonzaga hit cro cop with his instep which really impressed me cuz you don't catch alot of knockouts with you instep, its more your shin

Yeah, you're right. Hughes got a nice piece of shin from GSP.

haha yeah i would say, that kicked reminded me of when liddel caught babalu the first fight, looked exactly the same except different legs

haha yeah i would say, that kicked reminded me of when liddel caught babalu the first fight, looked exactly the same except different legs

Yeah, they both went into it. Awesome. Didn't Cro Cop knock out aleksander emelienenko by the instep?

Thread Information