Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kicks (mph)

i think so but i'm sayin its just not som'n you would see get the knock out, like out cold you know, i mean obviously we did but ay whatever works works you know
    imma person that loves scuffles and won't hesitate to sock you again with swollen knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by LOrue23
    i think so but i'm sayin its just not som'n you would see get the knock out, like out cold you know, i mean obviously we did but ay whatever works works you know

I've kickboxed with my friends and it (for me) that my instep is a lot more effective. My shin just doesn't seem to have the same knid of power in it.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

i think instep is good more for distance but i'd rather catch sombody with my shin anyway because it harder, and it won't hurt as bad, your instep is way softer then your shin you know but if it was me i'd rather get caught with an instep than a shin but to each his own you know
    imma person that loves scuffles and won't hesitate to sock you again with swollen knuckles

i think instep is good more for distance but i'd rather catch sombody with my shin anyway because it harder, and it won't hurt as bad, your instep is way softer then your shin you know but if it was me i'd rather get caught with an instep than a shin but to each his own you know

Everytime I hit someone with my shin, it feels like my leg is fucked up or something, it just doesn't feel right, I should practice more. Usually my instep doesn't really feel any pain, except one time it caught nyfriend directly on the knee and I had a little trouble walking for a couple of days.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

condition condition condition, my coach is big on conditioning, we condition or ribs, shins, insteps, elbows, knuckles especially (we all got calases (however you spell it) on our knuckles) we condition every where we hit and get hit
    i condtion my knuckles with a peice of 2 by 4 with a shingle wrapped around it

condition condition condition, my coach is big on conditioning, we condition or ribs, shins, insteps, elbows, knuckles especially (we all got calases (however you spell it) on our knuckles) we condition every where we hit and get hit
    i condtion my knuckles with a peice of 2 by 4 with a shingle wrapped around it

What do you mean you condition? You hit yourself so your're used to the pain?

Quote Originally Posted by God
    What do you mean you condition? You hit yourself so your're used to the pain?
    yeah, see my coach trained old school and he teaches us the same way, we used kendo sticks and wood that he makes and stuff and we get a partner and wack each other on the points we need to for awhile, it hurt the first few times and after a while its like, you can't go hard enough you know

yeah, see my coach trained old school and he teaches us the same way, we used kendo sticks and wood that he makes and stuff and we get a partner and wack each other on the points we need to for awhile, it hurt the first few times and after a while its like, you can't go hard enough you know

That sounds really fucked up, but hey, if it works, then so be it. I've only heard about that iin movies, like Kickboxer, where Jean Claude Van Damm has to constantly kick a palm tree.

haha no no, muay thai, real authentic muay thai fighters kick banana trees 1000 times a day off each shin to condition

haha no no, muay thai, real authentic muay thai fighters kick banana trees 1000 times a day off each shin to condition

Jesus Christ! I thought that was just for the movies. That shit is crazy. I guess training for fighting is harder than I thought.

Thread Information