Thread: Antonio Tarver vs Albanian Elvir Muriqi

Default Antonio Tarver vs Albanian Elvir Muriqi

This fight was soppose to be on April 22 that never happen but now its set to happen June 9th

I have no idea who he is fighting but maybe now that Tarver has been training a while i think he takes it by tko in the later rounds.
    Last edited by Dork8503; 05-01-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Punk Ass Guest

The guy Tarver's fighting never went past the 8th round and has been beaten by half assed fighters. I say Taver by KO in 6.

And that's saying something because I don't have too much respect for his skills.

I hear this fight is supposed to be on the undercard of Chad Dawson's next defense. Perhaps Dawson's people are setting the table for a Dawson/Tarver showdown by the end of the year? I'd be willing to see that.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Oh please let me see Dawson/Tarver before Tarver retires!!! thats all I ask of you lord, Dawson aka the best up and coming boxer out right now beating the snot out of Tarver would be wonderful, and I can forget about the RJJ/Tarver series.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Oh please let me see Dawson/Tarver before Tarver retires!!! thats all I ask of you lord, Dawson aka the best up and coming boxer out right now beating the snot out of Tarver would be wonderful, and I can forget about the RJJ/Tarver series.

do not like tarver much

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    do not like tarver much
    I hate that son of a bitch
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I hate that son of a bitch

I dont like him much, i think he is a prick, dont really think he is that good of a boxer either, but hey thats just me. Why do you not like him

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    I dont like him much, i think he is a prick, dont really think he is that good of a boxer either, but hey thats just me. Why do you not like him
    The RJJ nonsense he went on with, and then just his mouth he talks so much shit, he talked a ton of shit about BHop, hes disrespecful to most boxers and I just hate the guy

Punk Ass Guest

The RJJ nonsense he went on with, and then just his mouth he talks so much shit, he talked a ton of shit about BHop, hes disrespecful to most boxers and I just hate the guy
    And the funny thing is (not to take anything away from Tarvers second win against RJJ) he only landed 7% of his punches in the first round and RJJ outboxed him tremendously. IMO the KO punch was very lucky but devastating enough to changed RJJ's career.

Honestly though, if you look at that first round, you will see the big difference in skill between the two, just so happend RJJ wasn't fast enough anymore to avoid that one punch.

Thread Information