Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NHL playoffs......

Even tho im not a Ducks fan... Im a big fan of Teemu Selanne and what he brings to a team... and I think its great to see a guy who has been playing the game for 14 years and finaly acomplish his childhood dream. Hopefuly he doesnt deside to hang up the skates after this year and comes to montreal to play with his good friend saku :grinsmile26:

What can i say... you can always dream right

Malice Guest

Damn Ducks Smasht That Ass!

Finally, the best GM in the league gets a cup. Brian Burke should be running the NHL, not than snivelling douche, Gary Bettman.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

sens did not show up last night at all out played from begining to end.

philips (sp?) you meat stick what a way to lose the cup

Quote Originally Posted by jesusatemyhotdog
    Finally, the best GM in the league gets a cup. Brian Burke should be running the NHL, not than snivelling douche, Gary Bettman.

Alot of that team still has Bryan Murray's finger prints on it. Burke did do a good job, but he did inherit some of it too.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

alfredson led the playoffs in goals. cant give him shit. ottawa just fell apart. maybe next year canada will win the cup. they've had a chance the last 3 years and couldnt do it
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Well it won't be Toronto, Montreal or edmonton, but with a little tinckering Ottawa could be there again. Calgary has a s good of a shot as anybody, and as long as Vancouver has Roberto Luongo in net, they have a shot.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Thread Information