Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL playoffs......

Brodeur is world class. i honestly could care less what he says or does at this point.

throughout the years i've watched hockey, he's easily been on of my favorite goalies.

legend without a doubt.

and i think he was the first goalie ever or one of few goalies ever to make a goal.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    my Kings failed again. i've been a fan since i was 5, and the closest they got to the cup since Gretzky was on the team in 90-91. i think in 99? or was it 00? i dont remember but it was when Deadmarsh was on the team. awesome season.

I really can't see the Kings doing that much better next season. Apparently the players and their coach, Marc Crawford, don't usually see eye to eye, also they don't really have any "go to players".

I like seeing some true American hockey fans. Not American "fans" who like the their only when they're doing good. A fan should always stick with their team through the good and the bad. Like marrying a hot woman and staying with her once she gets fat and beomes a huge bitch.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    Brodeur is world class. i honestly could care less what he says or does at this point.

throughout the years i've watched hockey, he's easily been on of my favorite goalies.

legend without a doubt.

and i think he was the first goalie ever or one of few goalies ever to make a goal.
    I think Ron Hextall scored before he did. What a moment though. I still like him a lot. I think he is definitely one of the greates to goalies to play the game.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

yeah I know, Brodeur is usually quiet and goes about his buisness without saying much..... I think playing 78 games this season took to much outta him
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    yeah I know, Brodeur is usually quiet and goes about his buisness without saying much..... I think playing 78 games this season took to much outta him

Playing that much is insane. Their secind goalie, Clemonson. has a pretty easy job though.

Billy Smith I think, was the first goalie CREDITED with a goal, although he never actually shot the puck.....Hextall was the first to actually shoot and score.......Chris Osgood has also done it and Marty Brodeur has done it at least twice, and once in the playoffs.
    He is a sure fire hall-of-famer when he retires....and will soon hold many of the goaltending records ( wins, shut-outs, playoff wins)....sorry Roy, and God.......LOL
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by God
    Playing that much is insane. Their secind goalie, Clemonson. has a pretty easy job though.
    Great money, and the best seat in the house to watch the game.....plus he is learning from one of the, if not the best ever.

Billy Smith I think, was the first goalie CREDITED with a goal, although he never actually shot the puck.....Hextall was the first to actually shoot and score.......Chris Osgood has also done it and Marty Brodeur has done it at least twice, and once in the playoffs.
    He is a sure fire hall-of-famer when he retires....and will soon hold many of the goaltending records ( wins, shut-outs, playoff wins)....sorry Roy, and God.......LOL

Ouch, that hurt. lol

Wins, yes because he play so much, shutouts, yes because New Jersey plays such a great defensive game. Playoff wins, never. He has 92 (I think) play off wins, while Patrick Roy has 151. That amount Roy has is insane. It's amost untouchable. Think about it, the most a goalie san win in a playoff season is 16, which means winning the cup.

Great money, and the best seat in the house to watch the game.....plus he is learning from one of the, if not the best ever.

He's learning from a great goalie, but doesn't get to show off his skill too often.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I really can't see the Kings doing that much better next season. Apparently the players and their coach, Marc Crawford, don't usually see eye to eye, also they don't really have any "go to players".

I like seeing some true American hockey fans. Not American "fans" who like the their only when they're doing good. A fan should always stick with their team through the good and the bad. Like marrying a hot woman and staying with her once she gets fat and beomes a huge bitch.
    i disagree.

check out our roster: if we keep the same players, we'll have better chemistry. i have faith in the team. we have great players

Anze Kopitar
    Lubomir Visnovsky
    Alexander Frolov
    Dustin Brown
    Tom Kostopoulos
    Rob Blake
    Jaroslav Modry
    Aaron Miller

and the Russian rookie. forgot his last name. starts with a P.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Thread Information