Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winner of PBF, DLH fight *SPOILERS*

Default Winner of PBF, DLH fight *SPOILERS*

Good way to set up a rematch. Boxing is dieing they have to have a rematch. Pretty lame. Anyway Judge scores.

judge. tommy kasmarits scored it 115-113 oscar

chuck giampa scored it. 116-112 floyd.

jery roth scored it 115-113. floyd

Dude, you should have put a spoiler with the title.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilo
    Good way to set up a rematch. Boxing is dieing they have to have a rematch. Pretty lame. Anyway Judge scores.

judge. tommy kasmarits scored it 115-113 oscar

chuck giampa scored it. 116-112 floyd.

jery roth scored it 115-113. floyd
    Please, no spoilers in thread titles. Stuff like that will keep you from being able to make threads.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I had it 115-113 for De La Hoya.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

As much as PBF aggravates me, PBF was the more accurate fighter. I don’t believe any judge should have had Oscar winning the fight. He was the aggressor but at a less accurate rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Transworld
    As much as PBF aggravates me, PBF was the more accurate fighter. I don’t believe any judge should have had Oscar winning the fight. He was the aggressor but at a less accurate rate.

He landed harder shots though.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I had it 115-113 for De La Hoya.
    It has been a while since I wanted a fighter to lose as much as I wanted PBF to go down tonight. Mayorga comes to mind, but FM was really getting to me.

I realized tonight that just about everyone who fight De La Hoya makes a point of shitting on him before the fight: Vargas, Mayorga, PBF.

FM does it regularly though, while skipping neatly around quallity opponents. That was probably a big piece of why I wanted to see him lose to Oscar, with Oscar at the end of his career.

The list of guys FM did NOT/would NOT fight is a pretty good list...
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we've got to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

~ Stephen Colbert

Thought it was a good decision. I had Floyd by a round with 3 of those rounds that could go either way. Not as boring as I thought it would be either, good fight!!
    HENDO

I thought it was pretty even until around the ninth round and then PBF took over. De La Hoya gassed.

Thread Information