Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL playoffs......

Default NHL playoffs......

Is there any hockey fans in here??....not trying to sound stereotypical, but there are alot of Americans in here, and it seems most Americans have a passing fancy at best..........

Anyways game 5 is under way with the Sabres and rangers and it's still scorless in the 2nd.........

Aneheim vs. Sanjose..........Jose in 7
    Buffalo vs Ottawa..........Ottawa in 7

Ottawa over Sanjose in 6

Opinions???????????/
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

My favourite team is the Colorado Avalanche and they didn't make the playoffs...FUCK!

My second favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens and they didn't make the playoffs...FUCK!

So I'm going for Ottawa by default. Ottawa in 6

Buffalo in 6

San Jose in 7

REPPED!
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Thanks...........

I take it you're a Patrick Roy fan???

Fav team is NewJersey

We probably have this in common...............HATRED FOR THE MAPLE LEAFS!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Yeah, I guess your not really living in a hockey hot bed are you?? LOL

Hockey really is like a religion up here!

Well Buffalo is now losing 1-0, if that score stands, they'll be up 3 games to 2.....that should make for an easier road to the Stanley Cup for Ottawa.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    Thanks...........

I take it you're a Patrick Roy fan???

Fav team is NewJersey

We probably have this in common...............HATRED FOR THE MAPLE LEAFS!!

You know me so well. lol

My stepfather is froom New Jerseyso that's his team and I hope Ottawa wins because I'd like a Canadian team to bring the cup back, since my teams are out.

I'm a huge Patrick Roy fan, which makes me sad everytime Brodur wins. lol
    I like Joe Sakic more though.

And YES, I FUCKING HATE THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS. I always enjoy watching them lose.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Well Buffalo is now losing 1-0, if that score stands, they'll be up 3 games to 2.....that should make for an easier road to the Stanley Cup for Ottawa.

Don't have much faith in your Devils?

my Kings failed again. i've been a fan since i was 5, and the closest they got to the cup since Gretzky was on the team in 90-91. i think in 99? or was it 00? i dont remember but it was when Deadmarsh was on the team. awesome season.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

I love my Devils...but Marty Brodeur just doesn't seem like he is on in these playoffs...letting in weak goals....and Ottawa is playing very well.....
    Yeah, how can you not love Joe Sakic....classy guy and a true superstar

Buffalo just tied the game up 1-1 with 8 seconds left to play....into O/T we go

I love my Devils...but Marty Brodeur just doesn't seem like he is on in these playoffs...letting in weak goals....and Ottawa is playing very well.....
    Yeah, how can you not love Joe Sakic....classy guy and a true superstar

Buffalo just tied the game up 1-1 with 8 seconds left to play....into O/T we go

I've always loved Patrick Roy, but lost a lot of respect for him when he said he'd only play in a charity game if he was being paid. I mean that's just being a dick. Joe Sakic is one of the best to ever play the game.

Did you hear what Brodeur said about Emery? He said that Emery looked "shaky" to try to get into his head. That's not like Brodeur to say that.

Thread Information