Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Discuss NBA Playoffs

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Oh, I undrstand. Hence, why you didn't like me saying Parker is a pussy. lol

    What's your prediction on the series? I'm saying Phoenix in 7.
    I'm gonna say the opposite... Spurs in 7

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    I'm gonna say the opposite... Spurs in 7


    Either way, I'll actually be (probably) watching this series.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God
    He's exciting to watch. You Canadian?
    From Vancouver. If the Grizzlies drafted him they'd still be around. I seriously hate basketball but that guy truly makes it interesting. Not because he's Canadian, but because he's so good. Just how he controls the game is phenominal. Most superstars are flashy and shoot everytime they get the ball. He's the opposite and oozing talent.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    mattoon, Il
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    nash is the freakin man. suns in 6. im a bulls fan though. that aint going good right now. AHHHH!!!!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead
    From Vancouver. If the Grizzlies drafted him they'd still be around. I seriously hate basketball but that guy truly makes it interesting. Not because he's Canadian, but because he's so good. Just how he controls the game is phenominal. Most superstars are flashy and shoot everytime they get the ball. He's the opposite and oozing talent.

    I competely agree with you. Nash is the true sportsman with talent, modesty, and sportsmanship.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Did anyone see the game yesterday? I big suns fan and I absolutely hate the spurs. So you know I was so disappointed.


    I am starting to think that this next game is going to be do or die for the suns. If they go down 3-1, I think that it is over for them. Which is a shame because they are the most talented and exicting team in the league right now, IMO.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmac
    Did anyone see the game yesterday? I big suns fan and I absolutely hate the spurs. So you know I was so disappointed.


    I am starting to think that this next game is going to be do or die for the suns. If they go down 3-1, I think that it is over for them. Which is a shame because they are the most talented and exicting team in the league right now, IMO.

    Yeah, I feel the same way. I really hope the suns win and nash is playoff mvp.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    683

    Default

    I'm a Warriors fan, so I'm glad I finally get to see them in the playoffs. I'm also a huge college basketball fan, and the atmosphere at the Warriors games seem to be almost as intense as a college game. They are so fun to watch. Just because they're down by 30 points, it doesn't mean they can't come back. If you haven't seen them play, check them out. Even if you've only heard of 1 or 2 of the players on the team, it's worth it. LET'S GO WARRIORS!!!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The mean streets of Harlem
    Posts
    7,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOCTOR
    I'm a Warriors fan, so I'm glad I finally get to see them in the playoffs. I'm also a huge college basketball fan, and the atmosphere at the Warriors games seem to be almost as intense as a college game. They are so fun to watch. Just because they're down by 30 points, it doesn't mean they can't come back. If you haven't seen them play, check them out. Even if you've only heard of 1 or 2 of the players on the team, it's worth it. LET'S GO WARRIORS!!!
    I'm a Nets fan (and you should watch them sometime, when the Nets are running and gunning, their very fun to watch) but I'm really liking the Warriors' heart. They're a wild, street ball type of team that will absolutely stunt you with their explosiveness. Probably the most entertaining team in the NBA.

    But I don't think they're comming back from a 30 point deficit lol

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The mean streets of Harlem
    Posts
    7,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead
    From Vancouver. If the Grizzlies drafted him they'd still be around. I seriously hate basketball but that guy truly makes it interesting. Not because he's Canadian, but because he's so good. Just how he controls the game is phenominal. Most superstars are flashy and shoot everytime they get the ball. He's the opposite and oozing talent.
    He's the closest thing to John Stockton. And a class act. I hate him against my team but I have to agree.

    But, I disagree about most superstars being flashy. I think most just don't have the vision of Stave Nash. Not to many players in history have gotten 11 assists and 20 points a game. I do think flashy is good though. In the 60s and 70s Basketball was boring IMO. They dribbled very simple (no crossovers) dunks were trash, and everybody seemed stiff with no type of flavor to their game, I'm not going to even mention the tight ass booty shorts. Im glad those days are over.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •