Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The top 5 best point guards in the NBA?

Nash!
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

nash
    kidd
    paul
    billups
    d. williams

Steve Nash
    Jason Kidd
    Tony Parker
    Deron Williams
    Darrell Armstrong

Erm... Chauncey Billups.

People need to re-evaluate their basketball knowledge if they leave B. Davis off of this list. He basically beat the Mavs alone.

Nash
    Kidd
    B. Davis
    Billups
    D. Williams

Honorable Mention:
    Paul
    TJ Ford
    Parker
    Hinrich

Let me be the first to say...

NASH IS OVERRATED!

D'Antoni Scheme anyone? I mean Nash is a very good basketball player, and a very good point guard I mean I like the guy.. but lets be real, who wouldnt be good playing behind Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson? and who wouldnt put up #s in a fastbreak team run'd but Dantoni? he is a victim of that scheme, hes still a damn good player but I just dont have the heart to rank him over Jason Kidd, who is a better all-around PG.. Nash is the better passer no question but he runs in the friendlier scheme.. Jason Kidd on the other hand is much better on the defensive side of the ball, where Nash is extremely vulnerable. Hes a much better rebounder, and that does matter.. and IMO.. Jason Kidd has the better jumpshot! hes the much better 3-ball shooter, and he hasnt skipped a beat in leadership.. of course as the years go on, the closer Nash gets to outranking him.. but I dont see it yet.

1. Kidd
    2. Nash
    3. BARON DAVIS
    4. Billups - the best defending PG
    5. Deron Williams
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Yes. I feel like a complete idiot for over-looking Baron Davis. He is one of the elite players in the NBA right now.

However, I wouldn't give much mention at all to Hinrich. As a Bulls fan through-and-through, I was really hoping the Bulls would move him when the trade deadline was approaching, but no one wants his contract.

Honestly, I like Duhon much more than I do Hinrich.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Let me be the first to say...

NASH IS OVERRATED!

D'Antoni Scheme anyone? I mean Nash is a very good basketball player, and a very good point guard I mean I like the guy.. but lets be real, who wouldnt be good playing behind Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson? and who wouldnt put up #s in a fastbreak team run'd but Dantoni? he is a victim of that scheme, hes still a damn good player but I just dont have the heart to rank him over Jason Kidd, who is a better all-around PG.. Nash is the better passer no question but he runs in the friendlier scheme.. Jason Kidd on the other hand is much better on the defensive side of the ball, where Nash is extremely vulnerable. Hes a much better rebounder, and that does matter.. and IMO.. Jason Kidd has the better jumpshot! hes the much better 3-ball shooter, and he hasnt skipped a beat in leadership.. of course as the years go on, the closer Nash gets to outranking him.. but I dont see it yet.

1. Kidd
    2. Nash
    3. BARON DAVIS
    4. Billups - the best defending PG
    5. Deron Williams
    While I agree that Kidd has all around better skills than Nash I can't believe you are saying he's a better 3 point shooter than Nash or even a better jump shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    While I agree that Kidd has all around better skills than Nash I can't believe you are saying he's a better 3 point shooter than Nash or even a better jump shooter.
    Ehh ya ur right about that.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information