Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Sports did you play?

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45
    I played hockey and baseball, i was very good at baseball untill i cut part of my fingers off in an excersize bike, that took awhile to get used to. I played hockey from when I was about 8-19 and I think I overplayed it and havent gone back to it for a while
    How the fuck did you manage to do that, and how much did you take off?

I played HS basketball and I was captain of the volleyball team. I also used to play a little handball (not the fruity team version, think racquetball without the racquets) but the local gym only has concrete courts so I had to give that up, too many ankle sprains and hip/knee strains were adding up.

EDIT: What school did you go to, Howie? Horton High here.

played hockey but never in an offical league/team. great to see other hockey lovers^

took up judo, jiujitsu and tae kwon do when i was younger.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Afro, if you are from miami area do u ever play pahokee or northwestern? I am only familiar with schools that have had big time recruits but if you have played against antone smith or ppl like aldarius johnson nowadays thatd be sweet
    Go FSU!
    Busey is back

Skateboarding, surfing, wrestling, tae kwon do, soccer, basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy
    How the fuck did you manage to do that, and how much did you take off?
    About a centimeter below my fingernail, left hand (ring finger and middle finger) not really all that bad. I just couldnt throw the same for a while

HS Basketball (PF), HS Football (TE/DE), Kenpo Karate, Boxing, and freestyle BMX.

However, my true loves were competitive eating and competitive ejaculation. (That's a joke but it exists, watch Real Sex on HBO)

HS basketball (school's all time assist leader), and played against Chris Lofton of the University of Tennessee (he owned me), and Ross Neltner of Vanderbilt University (didn't stick him but he shot about 25 FT's). Track & Field (ran the 400m & 800m).
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

One of my best friends is from Lofton's home town but he went to some shitty catholic school rather than the one lofton went to. Small world
    Go FSU!
    Busey is back

Quote Originally Posted by Thaistylist
    One of my best friends is from Lofton's home town but he went to some shitty catholic school rather than the one lofton went to. Small world
    Yes it is, Lofton went to Mason County, there gym looked like a damn D1 college gym... people on my team were looking around like what the fuck (we're a small school) lol. My coach kept saying the rims still only 10 foot high, and 3's ain't even 20 feet away. I was high before games to calm myself down (I get worked up when I compete lol) so I thought it was cool as hell. They beat us by about 20 but it wasn't bad for a school that graduated 52 in my senior class to stay competitive for 3 quarters with a HUGE school.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Water Sports!!!

Thread Information