Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going to see Rocky 6 when it comes out?

Default Who's going to see Rocky 6 when it comes out?

Rocky 6 is in production who's going to watch it?I know i am if they made a rocky 106 i'd watch it.

i'll probably wait until dvd since i gotta buy it anyways to keep my collection of rocky complete.

Yeah, I'll watch it, even after how bad Rocky 5 was. I can't understand how this film is going to work out though, wasn't he too old to fight & brain damaged in 5. What's he supposed to do 15-years later?

My favorite movies of all time. I've seen a lot of bitching about Rocky 6, like people think it's too many. FUCK THAT! Just like dude said above, I'd go 'til Rocky 106 if they kept making them. I'll be there opening day for this one, and buying the DVD as soon as it comes out to keep up with my collection also.

ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY

yeah as long as they have stallone they have a winning formula.

Anyone watch Countdown to Tarver-Hopkins on HBO last night? They showed Tarver (Mason "No Line" Dixon in Rocky VI) on set and Stallone on set as well. Movie comes out opening day on December 25th. I think Santa Claus and I will double-date and head to the movies for the holidays this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin
    Yeah, I'll watch it, even after how bad Rocky 5 was. I can't understand how this film is going to work out though, wasn't he too old to fight & brain damaged in 5. What's he supposed to do 15-years later?
    Rocky 5 wasn't bad.You didn't like the streat fight him and tommy gunn had?
    They're probably going to make it out that's he's fighting so his family isn't poor anymore.

Rocky 2 annoyed the piss outta me

im interested to see who Rocky fights.. theres many options, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Debo, Michael Clarke Duncan, Ving Rheigns, Will Smith, etc.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Rocky II was my favorite of all-time!! Rocky doing the commercials for deodarant, etc. lol!! Plus he finally beats Apollo. "YO Adrian, I did it!"....you kiddin me?

Rocky is going to be fighting Antonio Tarver playing a character called Mason "No Line" Dixon.

Thread Information