Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K1 Fight(prime) Tyson vs. Cro Cop (prime)

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio
    I don't see how trading a leg kick for a right hand works out well. Cro Cop would be backing up when he throws the leg kicks like against Aleks and Yoshida, which means Tyson's hits wouldn't land flush. Mirko may get rocked but let's say they exhange 3 times. Even if Mirko's falling back, Tyson's gonna be limping if he tries to go for the kill. Either one of them can recover after being rocked, but once Tyson's legs are on fire, I don't see how he could keep the kind of power and speed he needs. It could go either way but to me Cro Cop's leg kicks are a bigger edge than Tyson's hand speed.
    I hate how you keep comparing how Tyson would do with half ass boxers who fight in K1.They don't have have 10% of the talent tyson has and I stand behind that number.

Chris Leben highlight video...it's EPIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhTP1RV43g

Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    I hate how you keep comparing how Tyson would do with half ass boxers who fight in K1.They don't have have 10% of the talent tyson has and I stand behind that number.
    Exactly! K1 fighters are horrible compared to the worlds best kickboxers and boxers. Maybe with the exception of a prime Mr. Perfect, Maurice Smith, and definately Bonjaski (i'm sure that's spelled wrong)

Randleman and Gonzaga KOed Cro-Cop. If Tyson hits Cro-Cop, he is getting dropped.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

tyson would drop mirko with his jab. Plus im sure in a prime prime match in kickboxing, Tyson would have learned how to leg check and shit like that, Mirko is no Match for Tyson. Tyson would have fucked his world up. Tyson was faster, better skilled, better footwork better head movement. Tyson was a freak of nature in his prime, id rather be kicked in the head by mirko then a power punch by tyson. Tyson was knocking everyone out.

Mark hunt vs a Tyson Mark hunt would have went down for the count. Tyson just hits that hard.

mirko by the LHK. yeah Tyson was fast and had power. but Mirko excelled against guys that were freaks with speed and power because he was faster. he would push guys away and dictate the pace, and just slip punches and kicks, and hit the counter. he did it to Bonjasky, LeBanner, Aerts, Hunt. he controlled the fight and they couldnt get close enough to him to do anything.

and Hunt would definitely take Tysons shots all night unless he got cornered and flurried
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

ok in all realality...cro cop would beat tyson...all i have to say is its stupid to think cro cop isnt going to land kicks before tyson lands punches...mirkos limbs are longer than tysons and his kicks are lightning fast...tyson would eat a leg kick or a body kick within the first 15 seconds and that would hinder his speed and power all night...cro cops movement and circling will allow him to land repeaded kicks and tyson would be slower than tank abbot

tyson has a chance to land a bomb and put cro cop to sleep but its impossible to think mirko wont land any kicks...and i assure you once tyson has taken a kick to the legs and one to the body he will be tenantive to even come in at mirko and will be slow and has no power behind his punches...

cro cop destroys tysons legs and body then finishes with the head kick...tyson will try and block the low kick and mirko will come high and ko him...

Tyson would knock Mirko the fuck out. Tyson would land a punch before Mirko could land that kick. Your all assuming that if this fight took place Tyson wouldn't learn to check kicks. For one Tyson is faster an hits harder and has better movement then anyone Mirko has ever fought. When you kick you leave your hands apart and sometimes leave your chin out. Tyson would hurt Mirko. Mirko goes to kick his hands come apart for more idk what you call it leverage, that leaves his body wide open and chin left out. Tyson is faster so i see Tyson rushing right in like he used to do in his prime backing Mirko up and dropping him. No one in mma can match Tyson's power and speed together.

Its tough Tyson really always had a reach disadvantage and came through its all about to quote BJ Penn Being First if Tyson hits Mirko's head first hes done,if mirko kicks Tysons head first hes done.

You guys talk about Tyson prime and Mirko prime like their on the same skill level. Their not, Tyson is on a hole different level then Mirko. Again people assume that Tyson wouldnt check or be ready for kicks. Tyson wins 9 times out of 10 an only reason i dont say 10 out of 10 is nothing is 100%

Says the guy who thinks fuckin' Kongo is on Mirko's skill level. And I'm wondering how much K-1 the haters have seen. Naming Maurice Smith as one of the few worthwhile K-1 fighters but ignoring Peter Aerts who beat him 4 times in a row?

Thread Information