View Poll Results: Who would win in this potential superfight?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wanderlei Silva

31 51.67%
  • Chuck Liddell

29 48.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win Wanderlei Silva vs. Chuck Liddell if it happens?

Default Who will win Wanderlei Silva vs. Chuck Liddell if it happens?

This fight is likely to happen based on recent rumors and statements by Dana White. This matchup has been discussed several times before and would make for intriging fight. So who is your pick to win The Axe Murderer or The Iceman?

Does anybody have faith in chuck? he's won alot of fights. is wanderlei just a bad matchup for him?

wow looking at the votes, i hate how people change their minds so quickly.

a few months ago, this poll result would have been so much different.

i vote for Wandy still. styles make fights.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

i think wandys style would work for chuck to counter punch him, and we know silva doesnt have the best chin in mma, so i can defenetly see chuck winning this one

I'd say Chuck wins. I just see Wand coming in wild, getting a little to careless and Chuck catching him and KO'ing him. I suppose it could happen just as easily to Chuck though.

I'm going with Wandy because Chuck likes to keep his distance and pick his shots, however with Wand there isin't going to be any distance for Chuck to pick his shots because if anybody is an aggresive fighter its Wandy and hes going to be pushing the pace and closing the distance.

Its very hard to say, I voted for wandy becuase I expected Chuck to be ahead by tons.... he wasnt lol

i have to give my vote to silva

chuck recently hasnt been throwing many kicks at all, and with his open hands when he fights i think its the only way he can beat him.

also, i dont think chucks fought anyone with such a dominant clinch before, those muay thai knees would break the iceman quickly i think

I think Lidell would KO Silva,Silva from the 6 or so fights Ive seen of him doesnt match well with a guy like Lidell

If Wandy can Beat the snot out of Rampage twice, Chuck aint beating him. Wishful thinking.

Rampage hit Chuck with a wild looping punch. Wandy throws bombs and not wild bombs, he just punches with conviction. Wand KOed fajita who nearly KOed fedor and is a very big HW.

I see Wand beating Chuck to a pulp, who has he fought with the kind of merciless rage the Axe Murderer has in the ring?? No way Chuck beats him. You can't be timid and back up and think your going to beat Wand or Rampage for that matter. You have to get in there Hendo style and mix it up, something Chuck doesn't have the heart or skill to do.

Thread Information