Poll: Who would win in this potential superfight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will win Wanderlei Silva vs. Chuck Liddell if it happens?

Chuck ko's wandy hard....wandys style of agressive wild swinging will be the end of him in this fight...wandy will come in hard and agressive and as always will be caught but he will not recover from a liddell hit...

chuck is a great counter puncher with ko power in both hands and wandy leaves himself open to much to not be caught by bomb...

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP
    Chuck ko's wandy hard....wandys style of agressive wild swinging will be the end of him in this fight...wandy will come in hard and agressive and as always will be caught but he will not recover from a liddell hit...

chuck is a great counter puncher with ko power in both hands and wandy leaves himself open to much to not be caught by bomb...

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    ur the one saying wandy vs rampage 2 was decieded by knees, when if you had ever watched the fight youd know it was decieded by a huge right hand that rampage didnt see coming, then the knees...

and how is it bs....everyone in the world has rocked wandy...kondo, hendo, rampage, nakumura, even sakuraba rocked wandy....so y is it hard to believe that chuck would catch wandy especially with wands agressive wild style...i dont see how its bs...

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP
    ur the one saying wandy vs rampage 2 was decieded by knees, when if you had ever watched the fight youd know it was decieded by a huge right hand that rampage didnt see coming, then the knees...

and how is it bs....everyone in the world has rocked wandy...kondo, hendo, rampage, nakumura, even sakuraba rocked wandy....so y is it hard to believe that chuck would catch wandy especially with wands agressive wild style...i dont see how its bs...
    Well look at it this way, Rampage couldnt knock him out.. hes been rocked plenty of times, been knocked out a few times too, and Chuck is one of the best KO artist in the business and yes Chuck can knock Wandy out cold, but I think you overexaggerate his wild style.. and quite frankly who doesnt? I honestly didnt see it vs CC.. I didnt think Wandy came in like a bull with his hands down just swingin to tag, I think people see Wandy throw a lot of hooks and assume he has a wild style, is his striking D good? No but he does have a striking D. He has a hook style of striking to compliment his MT.. he is aggressive, and a lot of times over-aggressive but lets not make it sound like Wandy is over-aggressive from the minute the bell rings to the minute the fight ends now..

But like I said, Chuck can knock him out, but Wandy can knock Chuck out as well..

the way I see it.. Wandy's style doesnt fair well vs Chucks counter-punching and Chucks experience and striking D doesnt fair well vs Wandy's Muay Thai either can knock out the other its a matter of who attacks the other first

I voted for Wandy cuz I think his speed will be the X-factor in this fight.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Well look at it this way, Rampage couldnt knock him out.. hes been rocked plenty of times, been knocked out a few times too, and Chuck is one of the best KO artist in the business and yes Chuck can knock Wandy out cold, but I think you overexaggerate his wild style.. and quite frankly who doesnt? I honestly didnt see it vs CC.. I didnt think Wandy came in like a bull with his hands down just swingin to tag, I think people see Wandy throw a lot of hooks and assume he has a wild style, is his striking D good? No but he does have a striking D. He has a hook style of striking to compliment his MT.. he is aggressive, and a lot of times over-aggressive but lets not make it sound like Wandy is over-aggressive from the minute the bell rings to the minute the fight ends now..

But like I said, Chuck can knock him out, but Wandy can knock Chuck out as well..

the way I see it.. Wandy's style doesnt fair well vs Chucks counter-punching and Chucks experience and striking D doesnt fair well vs Wandy's Muay Thai either can knock out the other its a matter of who attacks the other first

good post man...i agree wands agressiveness does get overexxagerated but he is wild and almost anyone who has fought him has tagged him good...and imo in a fight with chuck itl be bad for wandy to get tagged cuz he wont recover...

rep'd

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai

I agree

Wow its 50-50 right now go figure....my vote if for the Axe Murderer because he got KO'd in his last two fights so he should hypothetically come back with a vengeance.
    Some days ur the dog, other days the fire hydrant.
    Favorite Fighters: Fedor, Wand, Shogun, Mousassi, Alves

Quote Originally Posted by danny420
    i think wandys style would work for chuck to counter punch him, and we know silva doesnt have the best chin in mma, so i can defenetly see chuck winning this one
    did that come straight from your ass???Liddell wouldnt be able to outstrike Wandi plus wandi would be stalking Liddell like rampage did.Wandi will connect everyone of his shots till Liddell couldnt continue anymore.lets not forget wandi alsop has ko power like what we seen in that Fuijta fight.wandi takes this round two
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

Quote Originally Posted by Dsm634
    Wow its 50-50 right now go figure....my vote if for the Axe Murderer because he got KO'd in his last two fights so he should hypothetically come back with a vengeance.
    agreed Liddell got his ass kicked twice already and coudnt have his rematch the way he wanted.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

This fight goes to whoever is able to get off first. This would probably go into the first few minutes of round two and then one of them will have their lights turned out. My guess is that Chuck wins, but I wouldn't be suprised if it goes either way.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information