Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WFA King of the Streats prediction thread.

Default WFA King of the Streats prediction thread.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Matt Lindland

Bas Rutten vs. Kimo Leopoldo

Ricco Rodriguez vs. Ron Waterman

"Lyoto" Ryoto Machida vs. Vernon "Tiger" White

Ivan Salaverry vs. Art Santore

Jason "Mayhem" Miller vs. Lodune Sincaid

"Razor" Rob McCullough vs. Harris Sarmiento

Marvin Eastman vs. Jorge Oliveira

Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons vs. To Be Announced

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Right Kimo will KO Rutten in first round, Lindland will KO Rampage Round 2.....sorry, even joking about this just feels wrong!!!!

Rampage KO.
    Rutten KO.
    Waterman dec (no idea what shape Ricco's in, but lately he's pony)
    Lyoto KO.
    Sincaid sub.
    Razor KO
    Oliveira dec (never heard of Oliveira, but come on, it's Marvin EASTMAN!?!?!)
    And I'm not too sure what shape Too Be Announced is coming in, but if he's fit I'd give him the edge over Pele by dec.

Lindland Tko end of the second round after rampage is winded.
    Bas KO over Kimo 1st round.
    Waterman KO Ricco 2nd round as both stumble around exausted.
    Lyoto KO over la tigre
    the rest i don't know enough about to say

I'm actually quite looking forward to this. I just can't enjoy Pride as much as UFC because I don't like the setting. Forget the ring. So WFA has the right idea here. Nothing but good can come from competition between UFC and WFA.

i dont really get a chance to watch wfa, when is this suppose to take place and is a ppv?

this saturday and it's ppv

There's already a multi-page WFA prediction thread from a while ago. But here's mine again (probably different than before, I'm writing them now just off the top of my head):

Rampage over Lindland via TKO. Don't be surprised if Lindland pulls off the upset though. I know I won't be.

Bas over Kimo via KO. Bas could also pull off a submission. The only way it goes the distance is if Kimo just takes Bas down and lays on him and wins a boring decision.

Waterman over Rodriguez via Decision. A boring fight most likely. Rodriguez could pull off a submission though.

Lyoto over Tiger via KO. I'm looking forward to finally seeing Lyoto, and don't know what to expect from him. I know he's got great striking, and I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be awesome at submissions as well. Tiger is well rounded, but Lyoto is supposed to be better at everything.

Salaverry over Santore via Submission. Should be an easy fight for Salaverry, although Santore is a pretty good wrestler.

Mayhem over Sincaid via Submission. Easiest fight of the night to pick.

McCullough over Sarmiento via TKO. Hard fight to call. Odds have Razor Rob as a big favorite, but I see it being closer than the numbers suggest. Still, I can't pick against him here.

Olivieira over Eastman via Decision. Not really sure what to expect here. When Eastman is on he's good, but he seems to not perform well when on big stages, and for him this is a big stage.

Pele over Aguilar via KO. Two strikers, should be a very fun fight and an awesome U.S. return for Pele.

Top to bottom an awesome card, looking forward to seeing the PPV and equally as excited to see what the next card they put together looks like. Hopefully it's not a Strikeforce thing where they got good talent, but use basically the same guys on every show.

Rampage vs. Lindland-I'm going to take Rampage by 1st round (T)KO.I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Matt caught him in a guillotine.Matt is an olypic silver medalist and has more of a chance in this fight than people give ,but i still think Rampage is going to break the law.

Bas Rutten vs. Kimo-Bas hasn't fought in like 7 years!!!They're both reaching up there in age will that play a factor?There's lot of intangibles in this fight.I'm still going to give an edge to Bas though I think he's going to finish this fight in the 1st by sub or KO.

Ricco vs. Ron-Ron won the last fight and I see this fight going the same way.Ron by Decision (Unanimous).Although I wouldn't count Ricco completely out.This is a guy with some wins over some great fighters.Ricco has a chance in this fight.

Machida vs. White-Vernon is a guy who's lost 27 times in his carear and Machida is undefeated.I think Machida remains undefeated.I'm going to say Machida by descion or by TKO in the 2nd.

Salaverry vs. Santore-This could be the fight of the night.Santore is coming off a string of KO victories while Salaverry is coming off a loss.I'm going to take Ivan by sub in the 2nd.Art has a big punchers chance.

Mayhem vs. Lodune-I'm going to take Lodune.the weight difference will be a factor in this fight.

Rob vs. Harris-Harris Sarmiento is coming off of 4 straight losses.I'll take Rob by KO in the 1st

Marvin vs. Jorge-Marvin is more experienced.So I'll take him to win by descion.Jorge could catch him a sub on the bottom ,but I don't think this will happen.Marvin will win by TKO or descion

These fights are a lot closer than the betting odds would suggest.A lot of these fights could go either way.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Rampage TKO rd 2
    Rutten TKO rd 1
    Waterman dec
    Lyoto KO rd 1
    Mayhem sub rd 2
    Salaverry sub rd 1
    "Razor" Rob KO rd 2
    Oliveira sub rd 2

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    There's already a multi-page WFA prediction thread from a while ago. But here's mine again (probably different than before, I'm writing them now just off the top of my head):
    Is there?I tried to search for it and I didn't get any matches.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Thread Information