+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WFA King of the Streats prediction thread.

And I know 205 is a climb for Mayhem (it really isn't, his walk around weight would suggest by normal standards he fight at 185, but 205 shouldn't be a big deal to him either) but Sincaid isn't exactly Chuck Liddell or Vanderlei Silva. Mayhem will handle him just like he did a 300 lber. with about the same amount of skills as Sincaid a month or so ago in Hawaii. I could see the weight climb being an issue if he was fighting someone who could match him or beat him skill wise, even in one area, but I think Mayhem has it on Sincaid any way you break it down stylistically.

miller has the skills to win easy, and rampage said he wants to put on a show.
    rampage 2nd round tko

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    are you nuts? Rampage has been training with Tito. He will be in better shape then Lindland!!!
    Ricco Rodriguez trains with Team Punishment and he's not looking like he's in the best of shape.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

I would be shocked if Rampage is even close to as in shape as Linland. Just the fact that he has all that muscle mass. It's not very condusive to having great cardio. And lets hope he wasn't on the rico cardio workout. Lindlands cardio workout is no joke, he'll be able to go the distance.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information