Ivan Salaverry vs Rousimar Palhares
Ivan - MMA veteran with record 12 - 6 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw). Rousimar is a young blood with record 7 - 1 - 0. I'm going with Rousimar, and that's why:
- Ivan is 37 years old
- Ivan fights once a year...
- Rousimar isn't that good stand up fighter as Ivan but it's going to be a ground battle where Rousimar have an advantage
- Rousimar have a bizzare strenght + he is very dynamic
- Rousimar have great submission skills, on the ground he is dengerous in every position. He is hard to submit - short arms and legs, strong neck
- Ivan is a experienced and smart fighter, I don't think he's going to risk injury by some leglock or other Palhares weapon
- Rousimar is coming from very strong Brazilian Top Team
Ivan Salaverry 1.75 Rousimar Palhares 2.24
Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs John Koppenhaver
Yoshida - 9 - 2 - 0
John - 5 - 1 - 0
Stawiam tutaj na japończyka:
- both guys are well rounded but yoshida has solid judo background
- John isn't that solid fighter as Yoshida
- John hasn't fought witch such a good fighter as Yoshida
- John isn't the guy that i can trust, he have troubles with the law, he isn't 100 % pro fighter
- That's Yoshida's debut in the UFC but he has fought in the octagon with the rules very similar to the UFC (elbows) and he know how to use fence in the fight
John Koppenhaver 2.51 Yoshiyuki Yoshida 1.62
No picks but suggestions and prognosis that might be helpfull:
Sean Sherk - BJ Penn 2,90 1,35
I'm staying away from the main card bouts. BJ is ofcourse favourite but this fight is going to be 5 x 5 minutes and in this time many things can happen. Sherk is hard to submit and he might heve better cardio
Keith Jardine - Wanderlei Silva 2,35 1,50
Odds are ok for wand buth he will have hard battle with Keith
Tito Ortiz - Lyoto Machida 2,70 1,40
Lyoto is ofcourse favourite, he is very wellrounded. Tito fights rarely but Lyoto hasn't fought that strong wrestler like him. No bet
Goran Reljic - Wilson Gouveia 2,10 1,60
Again no bet. Goran is very young and that's going to be his debut at such big competitions but he seems to be more solid.
Antonio Mendes - Thiago Silva 6,20 1,10
Antonio is coming from the Europe and that it will be his debut in the UFC. Thiago has been preparing for this fight in the US. No bet.
Kazuhiro Nakamura - Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou 2,90 1,35
Two judo players. Soko is better striker and its going to be a stand up fight. Naka is hard to submit and is much more experienced in MMA.If you going to put som cash on Soko, don't do it.
Terry Etim - Rich Clementi 2,70 1,40
Rich is much much more experienced fighter, he is stronger and more solid. And Terry is coming from UK so he might be tired
Jason Tan - Dong Hyun Kim 3,60 1,25
I don't know those guys
Shane Carwin - Christian Wellisch 1,50 2,35
No bet. I don't suggest carwin, his opponent has fought in MMA much much earlier than him.