In a rematch from the finals of the fourth season of The Ultimate Fighter, Matt Serra and Chris Lytle will go at it one more time on September 25th in Indianapolis, IN.
The fourth season of TUF featured a cast of previous UFC fighters vying for a shot at the respective 185lb and 170lb champions.
Serra squeaked out a split decision against Lytle in the finals, a fight that could have gone either way, and then shocked the world when he knocked Georges St. Pierre out at UFC 67 to win the UFC Welterweight Championship.
The rumored card to date is:
* Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
* Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
* Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk
* Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra
* Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens
* C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen
* Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione
* Pat Audinwood vs. Aaron Riley
* Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle
* T.J. Grant vs. Julio Paulino