At a Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) appointment on Monday, the referee and judges were announced for the upcoming UFC 183 main event between Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz.
The third man in the Octagon for the Silva-Diaz bout will be none other than veteran MMA referee “Big” John McCarthy. The judges scoring the bout, should it go to the cards after five rounds, will be regular Nevada judges Sal D’Amato, Marcos Rosales and Glenn Trowbridge.
Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz headlines UFC 183, which takes place on Saturday, January 31st at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, airing live on pay-per-view.
Below is the final official lineup for UFC 183:
UFC 183 Pay-Per-View Card
– Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz
– Tyron Woodley vs. Kelvin Gastelum
– Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta
– Tim Boetsch vs. Thales Leites
– Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein
UFC 183 FOX Sports 1 Preliminary Card
– Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann
– Ed Herman vs. Derek Brunson
– Ian McCall vs. John Lineker
– Rafael Natal vs. Tom Watson
UFC 183 Fight Pass Preliminary Card
– Diego Brandao vs. Jimy Hettes
– Ildemar Alcantara vs. Richardson Moreira
– Andy Enz vs. Thiago Santos
Make sure to visit MMANews.com on Saturday, January 31st for the best UFC 183 live results coverage on the web!