While she made it clear that fighting is her top priority right now, Ronda Rousey recently spoke about the fact that she has some “very important decisions to make” in the near future.
During UFC’s “The Time Is Noiw” press conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Monday (which you can watch in full here), the face of Women’s MMA made it clear that she has a number of options on the table career-wise right now.
“After February 28th, I have a lot of important decisions to make,” said Rousey during the big press conference.
Later in the evening when speaking with members of the MMA media, Rousey elaborated on that statement.
“I’ve got everything getting thrown my way right now,” said Rousey. “I’m in a fortuitous situation where I have so many options that I could take very many different paths right now, and which path I choose will very much depend on the manner in which I beat Cat Zingano.”
Rousey defends her UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship against Zingano in the co-main event of UFC 184, which takes place on February 28, 2015 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
OTHER RELATED MMANEWS.COM LINKS:
– PHOTOS: Ronda Rousey Shows All In Very Revealing, Adult-Oriented Fashion Shoot
– TUF 20 Competitor Angela Magana Releases Series Of Explicit Photos
– Miesha Tate Nude Photos Leak, Being Sold Online
– War Machine Victim Christy Mack Shows Graphic Photos Of Abuse She Suffered (Pt. 1)
– War Machine Victim Christy Mack Shows Photos Of Abuse She Suffered (Pt. 2)
– War Machine Victim Christy Mack Shows Updated Photos Of Her Recovery
– EDITORIAL: Top Ten MMA “Super Fights” That Can Be Made Today (Part One)
– EDITORIAL: Top Ten MMA “Super Fights” That Can Be Made Today (Part Two)
– UFC’s Leslie Smith’s Ear Nearly Falls Off During Fight (Photos & Video)
– Update: Leslie Smith Shows Current Condition Of Her Ear Days After The Fight
– TUF 18 Champion Julianna Pena Posts VERY Realing Photo On Instagram
With the big UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 and Pettis vs. Melendez PPV coming up soon, make sure to check out MMANews.com leading up to the 12/6 event date.