Tonight on Sports Rage Uncensored with Gabriel Morency on Hardcore Sports Rage (Sirius 98), former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia joined the show.
Sylvia talks about his belief that nobody in the UFC could beat Fedor Emelianenko. Sylvia states that interim UFC Heavyweight champion Frank Mir would not last a minute with Emelianenko and UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar would not last a round.
Sylvia also discusses his signing with the upcoming EA Sports MMA video game and that he does not regret departing the UFC.
The full interview can be found here:
– Sylvia talks about Anderson Silva not being able to fight Roy Jones Jr.
– Sylvia wishes he got into boxing earlier
– Sylvia talks about life after the UFC and says that he loves the freedom and that he's the one that owns him
– Sylvia says that he's fought more top-10 heavyweights than anyone else
– Sylvia says that nobody in the UFC could be Fedor Emilianenko and Frank Mir wouldn't last a round with Fedor and neither would Brock Lesnar
– Sylvia predicts Brock Lesnar will beat Frank Mir
– Sylvia doesn't believe Brock Lesnar would beat him
– Sylvia wants another shot at Fedor and calls the first fight one of his most embarrassing fights
– Sylvia has signed a deal with EA Sports and so has Randy Couture
– Sylvia says that EA Sports paid them both very well