Tito Ortiz On The Defensive Following TUF 11 Fallout

0

It was announced yesterday that Tito Ortiz was officially out of UFC 115 against Chuck Liddell and now “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” is coming on the defensive over criticism he received for saying nothing happened inside the house:

“I haven't lied to anyone. I was told not to say 'Anything'! Having a chance to be sued for $5 million was not a chance I wanted to take. So watch TUF 11 and see what happens. I was just doing what I was told, for once. Sorry!”

So, it looks like Ortiz had 5 million reasons to keep his mouth shut on his exit from TUF 11 during tapings.

LATEST NEWS

Paul Felder

Paul Felder Wants to ‘Finish Fights & Put Butts in The Seats’ The Rest...

Paul Felder's plans for the rest of 2017 are pretty straightforward. Last night (Feb. 19), Felder took on Alessandro Ricci in the main card opener of...
Kelvin Gastelum

Kelvin Gastelum: ‘It Would be an Honor to Share The Cage With GSP’

Kelvin Gastelum is well aware of Georges St-Pierre's return. Late last week, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White announced that "Rush" has agreed to...
Jose Aldo

Jose Aldo: ‘Max Holloway is Not a Complete Fighter, But He’s Dangerous’

Jose Aldo may not look at Max Holloway as the best fighter in the world, but he is aware of the dangers he presents. Aldo,...
Germaine de Randamie

Germaine de Randamie: ‘There’s no Reason For me to Run From Cris Cyborg’

Germaine de Randamie isn't down with the notion that she is ducking Cris Cyborg. At UFC 208 inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY, Germaine...
Matt Mitrione

Matt Mitrione on Being Pulled From Bellator 172: ‘It’s Really Difficult’

Matt Mitrione isn't coming off his best weekend. Mitrione went from preparing for the biggest fight of his professional mixed martial arts (MMA) career, to...