The UFC announced today the final card for the promotions return to the state of New Jersey on Saturday March 19th.
The twelve bout card will take place from the Prudential Center in Newark and air live on Pay-Per-View.
The top of the card features a UFC Light Heavyweight Title defense as Mauricio “Shogun” Rua defends his title against Jon “Bones” Jones.
Complete card is as follows:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
* Champ Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. Jon Jones (for light-heavyweight title)
* Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland
* Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus
* Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Nate Marquardt
* Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic vs. Brendan Schaub
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
* Luiz Cane vs. Eliot Marshall
* Edson Barboza vs. Anthony Njokuani
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
* Ricardo Almeida vs. Mike Pyle
* Kurt Pellegrino vs. Gleison Tibau
* Joseph Benavidez vs. Ian Loveland
* Raphael Assuncao vs. Erik Koch
* Nick Catone vs. Dan Miller