The following are the results from the official weigh-ins for this Saturday night’s UFC 175: “Weidman vs. Machida” pay-per-view, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
PPV Main Card Fights
- Chris Weidman (185 lbs.) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5 lbs.)
- Ronda Rousey (135 lbs.) vs. Alexis Davis (135 lbs.)
- Matt Mitrione (254 lbs.) vs. Stefan Struve (251.5 lbs.)
- Uriah Hall (185 lbs.) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185 lbs.)
- Marcus Brimage (135.5 lbs.) vs. Russell Doane (136 lbs.)
TV Prelim Fights
- Alex Caceres (135 lbs.) vs. Urijah Faber (136 lbs.)
- Ildemar Alcantara (170 lbs.) vs. Kenny Robertson (171 lbs.)
- Chris Camozzi (185 lbs.) vs. Bruno Santos (185 lbs.)
- Rob Font (135 lbs.) vs. George Roop (135 lbs.)
UFC Fight Pass Prelim Fights
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (185 lbs.) vs. Luke Zachrich (185 lbs.)
- Kevin Casey (185 lbs.) vs. William “Bubba” Bush (185 lbs.)
Make sure to visit MMANews.com this Saturday night for the best UFC 175 live results coverage on the internet!