The California State Athletic Commission has released the reported payoffs for this past Saturday’s UFC 177: Dillashaw vs. Soto event, which took place at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.
Below are the disclosed payoffs that fighters on the card received, topped by UFC Bantamweight Champion TJ Dillashaw, who successfully defended his title for the first time against Joe Soto, a last-minute replacement for Renan Barao, who controversially pulled out of the show the day of the weigh-ins.
– TJ Dillashaw ($100,000) (includes $50,000 win bonus) def. Joe Soto ($20,000).
– Tony Ferguson ($40,000) (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Danny Castillo (36,000).
– Bethe Correia ($24,000) (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Shayna Baszler ($8,000).
– Carlos Diego Ferreira ($20,000) (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Ramsey Nijem ($18,000).
– Yancy Medeiros ($24,000) (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Damon Jackson ($8,000).
– Derek Brunson ($44,000) (includes $22,000 win bonus) def. Lorenz Larkin ($28,000).
– Anthony Hamilton ($16,000) (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. Ruan Potts ($10,000).
– Chris Wade ($16,000) (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. Cain Carrizosa ($8,000).
For detailed results of the UFC 177 event, check out the following MMANews.com article: UFC 177 Results: Dillashaw KOs Soto With Fifth Round Head Kick