The lineup for the December UFC 181 pay-per-view is now complete and for the second time this year, “The California Kid” finds himself in the main event — of the preliminary portion of the card.
UFC officials today announced the bout order for the event, which emanates from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Below is the planned bout order for the December 6th fight card:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
– Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler – for welterweight title
– Anthony Pettis vs. Gilbert Melendez – for lightweight title
– Travis Browne vs. Brendan Schaub
– Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
– Tony Ferguson vs. Abel Trujillo
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
– Urijah Faber vs. Francisco Rivera
– Eddie Gordon vs. Josh Samman
– Corey Anderson vs. Gian Villante
– Todd Duffee vs. Anthony Hamilton
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
– Matt Hobar vs. Sergio Pettis
– Clay Collard vs. Alex White
UFC 181 takes place live on Saturday, December 6, 2015 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Make sure to join us here that evening for the best live results coverage on the web!
With the big Hendricks-Lawler 2 and Pettis-Melendez PPV coming up soon, make sure to check out MMANews.com leading up to the 12/6 event date.