The following are the official weigh-in results for Saturday night’s UFC 184 pay-per-view event, which takes place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
The weigh-ins, which you can watch via the YouTube player embedded above, are scheduled to begin at approximately 7pm EST.
UFC 184 Main Card (10pm EST.)
– Ronda Rousey (135 lbs.) vs. Cat Zingano (134.5 lbs.)
– Raquel Pennington (135.5 lbs.) vs. Holly Holm (135.5 lbs.)
– Jake Ellenberger (171 lbs.) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5 lbs.)
– Alan Jouban (170.5 lbs.) vs. Richard Walsh (171 lbs.)
– Tony Ferguson (156 lbs.) vs. Gleison Tibau (155 lbs.)
UFC 184 FS1 Prelim Card (8pm EST.)
– Mark Muñoz (187.25 lbs.*) vs. Roan Carneiro (184.5 lbs.)
– Roman Salazar (135 lbs.) vs. Norifumi Yamamoto (136 lbs.)
– Dhiego Lima (170 lbs.) vs. Tim Means (170 lbs.)
– Derrick Lewis (263 lbs.) vs. Ruan Potts (253 lbs.)
UFC 184 Fight Pass Prelim Card (7pm EST.)
– James Krause (155 lbs.) vs. Valmir Lazaro (155.5 lbs.)
– Masio Fullen (145 lbs.) vs. Alexander Torres (145.5 lbs.)
* Muñoz has two hours to drop 1.25 lbs.
Make sure to join us here at MMANews.com on Saturday for the best UFC 184 live results coverage on the web!