The Octagon touched down in Belfast on Saturday with what is one of two events being promoted by the UFC this weekend.
UFC Fight Night 99, the UFC Fight Pass-exclusive event from Northern Ireland took place during the day in the United States with the fight card headlined by the rematch between Gegard Mousasi and Urijah Hall.
The fight saw Mousasi, fresh off of his stoppage victory over MMA legend Vitor Belfort in his last fight, gain revenge against Hall. In their previous meeting, Hall stopped Mousasi with strikes, earning the highest profile victory of his career to date. In the rematch in Belfast on Saturday, Mousasi returned the favor, scoring a TKO over the Ultimate Fighter veteran in the opening round.
Below are quick-match results from the show.
UFC Fight Night 99 Main Card (UFC Fight Pass at 4 p.m. ET)
– Gegard Mousasi def. Uriah Hall via technical knockout (Round 1, 4:37)
– Stevie Ray def. Ross Pearson via split decision (27-30, 30-27, 30-27)
– Alexander Volkov def. Timothy Johnson via split decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
– Artem Lobov def. Teruto Ishihara via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
UFC Fight Night 99 Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass at 12:30 p.m. ET)
– Jack Marshman def. Magnus Cedenblad via technical knockout (Round 2, 3:32)
– Kyoji Horiguchi def. Ali Bagautinov via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
– Kevin Lee def. Magomed Mustafaev via technical submission (rear-naked choke) (Round 2, 4:31)
– Amanda Cooper def. Anna Elmose via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
– Justin Ledet def. Mark Godbeer via submission (rear-naked choke) (Round 1, 2:16)
– Zak Cummings def. Alexander Yakovlev via submission (arm-bar) (Round 2, 4:02)
– Marion Reneau def. Milana Dudieva via technical knockout (Round 3, 3:03)
– Brett Johns def. Kwan Ho Kwak via unanimous decision (30-27, 30, 27, 30-27)
– Abdul Razak Alhassan def. Charlie Ward via technical knockout (Round 1, 0:53)