The official weigh-ins for this Saturday’s UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 pay-per-view event were held today at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Below are the official results from the weigh-ins, which saw every fighter on the card successfully make weight.
For a complete video archive of the entire weigh-ins, check out the YouTube player embedded above.
UFC 181 PPV Fights (10pm ET. / 7pm PT.)
– Johny Hendricks (170) vs. Robbie Lawler (170)
– Anthony Pettis (154.5) vs. Gilbert Melendez (155)
– Travis Browne (243) vs. Brendan Schaub (244)
– Todd Duffee (236.5) vs. Anthony Hamilton (256)
– Tony Ferguson (156) vs. Abel Trujillo (156)
UFC 181 FOX Sports 1 Fights (8pm ET. / 5pm PT.)
– Urijah Faber (135.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (135)
– Eddie Gordon (185.5) vs. Josh Samman (185.5)
– Corey Anderson (204.5) vs. Justin Jones (204.5)
– Raquel Pennington (136) vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5)
UFC 181 UFC Fight Pass Fights (7pm ET. / 4pm PT.)
– Sergio Pettis (135) vs. Matt Hobar (136)
– Alex White (145.5) vs. Clay Collard (146)
Make sure to visit MMANews.com on Saturday, December 6th for the absolute fastest and most-detailed, round-by-round UFC 181 results coverage!
With the big UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 and Pettis vs. Melendez PPV coming up soon, make sure to check out MMANews.com leading up to the 12/6 event date.