On Friday, the final stop ahead of this Saturday’s highly-anticipated UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 pay-per-view takes place, as every fighter scheduled to compete on this weekend’s fight card officially stepped on the scales.
The official UFC 199 weigh-ins took place on Friday in Inglewood, California, and you can watch a complete video archive of the weigh-ins above.
Remember, fighters weighed in officially on Friday morning, but still took part in a weigh-in spectacle for the media to cover like they would for any past event.
Below are the official UFC 199 weigh-in results:
Main Card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET):
– Luke Rockhold (185) vs. Michael Bisping (185) — UFC Middleweight Title
– Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Urijah Faber (134.5) — UFC Bantamweight Title
– Max Holloway (146) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145.5)
– Dan Henderson (185.5) vs. Hector Lombard (184.5)
– Bobby Green (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (155.5)
Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET):
– Cole Miller (146) vs. Alex Caceres (145.5)
– Clay Guida (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145)
– Beneil Dariush (156) vs. James Vick (155.5)
– Jessica Penne (115.5) vs. Jessica Andrade (115.5)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass at 6 p.m. ET):
– Tom Breese (170.5) vs. Sean Strickland (171)
– Luiz Henrique da Silva (205.5) vs. Jonathan Wilson (205.5)
– Kevin Casey (185) vs. Elvis Mutapcic (185)
– Dong Hyun Kim (154.5) vs. Marco Polo Reyes (155)
Make sure to join us here at MMANews.com this Saturday, June 4th, for the best UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 live results coverage on the web!