As UFC’s International Fight Week continues to roll on through what is easily the busiest weekend of the year in the MMA world, it’s time to close the UFC Fight Night 90 chapter and begin looking ahead to chapters two and three, as The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale takes place live tonight and the official weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC 200 pay-per-view are also on the schedule for today.
The official public weigh-ins for Saturday’s landmark UFC 200 event are scheduled for 6pm ET. / 3pm PT., and can be seen right here at MMANews.com, as it will be streamed live via the YouTube player embedded above. As noted, the card went through a couple of changes this weekend, as Jon Jones was pulled from his scheduled main event title fight against Daniel Cormier after he was notified by USADA that he has been flagged for a potential Anti-Doping violation.
As a result of the Jones situation, the UFC 200 has undergone a couple of changes, most notably on the pay-per-view side of things. The new main event of the show will be the Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt fight. With Jones being pulled from his fight just days before the show, it seemed doubtful that he would still be fighting on the card. Late Thursday evening, however, UFC announced that former longtime 185-pound champion Anderson Silva would be the man to step up on incredibly short notice to fight Cormier, the champion one full weight class above his regular fighting weight.
Below are the weights from the official weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC 200 mega-event:
UFC 200 Main Card (Pay-Per-View)
– Miesha Tate (134.5) vs. Amanda Nunes (135) — UFC Women’s Bantamweight Title
– Brock Lesnar (265.5) vs. Mark Hunt (264.5)
– Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5)
– Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (145.5) — Interim UFC Featherweight Title
– Cain Velasquez (242.5) vs. Travis Browne (244)
UFC 200 Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
– Cat Zingano (135.5) vs. Julianna Pena (135.5)
– Johny Hendricks (171.25) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (171)
– T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. Raphael Assuncao (135.5)
– Sage Northcutt (156) vs. Enrique Marin (156)
UFC 200 Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
– Joe Lauzon (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (155)
– Gegard Mousasi (185.5) vs. Thiago Santos (186)
– Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jim Miller (155.5)
Join us here at MMANews.com this Saturday for live covetage of the UFC 200 pay-per-view event!