Saturday, July 2, 2022

Source Claims Trigg-Filho Is A No-Go, Despite Reports

The following is an excerpt from an article on TheFightNetwork.com:

Despite a published report last week to the contrary, Frank Trigg (15-6) says he has not been offered a bout with World Extreme Cagefighting Middleweight Champion Paulo Filho (15-0) for its Dec. 12 event at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The former UFC welterweight contender said he’d been told that the Brazilian Top Team member has been presented with a bout agreement bearing Trigg’s name, though he has not received the complimentary paperwork on his end. Trigg has not been contacted by WEC officials, but said he is open to the bout.

To read the complete article, click here.

DISCUSS THIS NEWS IN THE MMANEWS.COM FORUMS >>

Want to advertise your site in this space? E-mail the website staff today!

Related Articles

Follow MMA News

260,431FansLike
127FollowersFollow
3,769FollowersFollow
2,440SubscribersSubscribe
Related Articles