The following are results of the official weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC 183 pay-per-view, which takes place live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For a complete video archive of the UFC 183 weigh-ins, hit play on the YouTube player embedded above.
UFC 183 Pay-Per-View Fights (10pm EST.)
– Anderson Silva (186) vs. Nick Diaz (185)
– Tyron Woodley (170.5) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (180**)
– Al Iaquinta (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (156)
– Tim Boetsch (185.5) vs. Thales Leites (186)
– Thiago Alves (171) vs. Jordan Mein (169.5)
UFC 183 FOX Sports 1 Preliminary Fights (8pm EST.)
UFC 183 Fight Pass Preliminary Fights (7pm EST.)
– Diego Brandao (142) vs. Jimy Hettes (146)
– Ildemar Alcantara (185) vs. Richardson Moreira (185.5)
– Andy Enz (186) vs. Thiago Santos (185.5)
* – Lineker has two hours to drop four pounds.
** – Gastelum has two hours to drop nine pounds.
UPDATE: To find out what happened to Gastelum and Lineker as a result of their missing weight by a large amount, click here.
Make sure to visit MMANews.com on Saturday, January 31st for the best UFC 183 live results coverage on the web!