It looks as though Ronda Rousey’s mother, AnnMaria De Mars, got under Cristiane “Cyborg” Justno’s skin with some of her recent comments.
De Mars, who recently spoke about Rousey’s beef with Cyborg during a radio appearance, promised that her daughter would break her nose and her arm if they ever fought.
Justino, apparently quite annoyed by this, responded in a recent statement posted on The Underground MMA forum.
“Honda mom look like Kim Kardashian mom,” Justino started off in her post. “She give interview for what? She want to be TMZ superstar? I missed weight 1 time in 10 years. I don’t know where she read this but I can guarantee I make 140lbs.”
Cyborg continued, “Cat Zingano was world Champion 125 before going up in weight to test herself, same thing Pacquiao is doing against Mayweather. Honda would rather fight girls she know she can beat in the first round because the last time she challenge herself she only take home a Bronze medal. Maybe we can ask Dana to give the loser of our fight a medal so she feel better about herself.”
“I don’t need my mom to give interview about how I will break some movie stars nose! Honda look pussy,” Justino continued. “Before she talk about me but now she quiet and her mom defend her. Everybody knows the time is coming. Ms. Housey please sit front row our fight and you will cry. Watch Joanna Jedrzejczyk last fight this is perfect example of how To stop takedown. I don’t want your belt, I want your soul. #ChampionVsChampion.”
Other MMANews.com Links:
– Photos & Video: Ronda Rousey In Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue
– Miesha Tate Nude Photos Leak, Being Sold Online
– Duke Roufus: “CM Punk Would Have Lost Scrimmage Bout If Judges Scored It”
– Ronda Rousey: “I Could Beat 100% Of UFC’s Male Bantamweight Fighters
– Top UFC Executive Quits After Backstage Incident With Ronda Rousey’s Camp
– Ronda Rousey’s Mom Takes A Shot At Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino
– Video: Dana White Talks About Brock Lesnar Possibly Returning To UFC
– Video: Jon Jones, Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
– UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste Calls Ronda Rousey A “Bully,” Rousey Responds
– Video: Former UFC Fighter Posts Clip Of Brutal Challenge Match In His Gym