At the UFC On FOX 15 official weigh-ins on Friday, fans in attendance got their money’s worth, particularly when it came time for UFC Women’s Strawweight contenders Felice Herrig and Paige VanZant to tip the scales.
Below are the official weights for Saturday’s event at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Above is a complete video archive of the weigh-ins, however it’s the video footage below that most fans will want to check out.
UFC On FOX 15 Main Card (Airing LIVE on FOX at 8pm EST.)
UFC On FOX 15 Preliminary Card (Airing LIVE on FOX at 6pm EST.)
– Jim Miller (156) vs. Beneil Dariush (155)
– Ovince St. Preux (205) vs. Patrick Cummins (205)
– Corey Anderson (205) vs. Gian Villante (206)
– Takeya Mizugaki (136) vs. Aljamain Sterling (136)
UFC Fight Pass Preliminary Card (Airing LIVE on UFC Fight Pass at 4:30pm EST.)
– Tim Means (170) vs. George Sullivan (171)
– Diego Brandao (145) vs. Jimy Hettes (146)
– Chris Dempsey (186) vs. Eddie Gordon (186)
After weighing-in for their UFC Women’s 115-pound showdown on the main card of Saturday’s UFC On FOX 15 event, UFC Women’s Strawweight contenders Herrig and VanZant had to be physically separated by UFC President Dana White.
You can watch video footage of the Herrig-VanZant staredown and eventual pull-apart, by checking out the video embedded directly below.
Make sure to join us here at MMANews.com on Saturday, April 18th for the best UFC On FOX 15 live results coverage on the web!