On Monday, Ronda Rousey guaranteed her fans she’ll be returning to the pro wrestling world in WWE again, she just doesn’t know when.
“I’m going to find a way [to get back to WWE],” Rousey said during the interview on Monday.
“Somehow, some way, some day. I just have no clue when.”
Rousey all but confirmed that one day she will re-enter the squared circle somehow, some way, but noted that her extremely busy schedule won’t permit it for a “very, very” long time.
“I’m willing to find a way to get back in there,” said the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion.
“I don’t know how it would be possible in the foreseeable future. It’s definitely not possible for a very, very long time, I have an extremely full schedule.”
Part of Rousey’s “extremely full schedule” is her return to the Octagon, which takes place on August 1, 2015, as she defends her UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship up against Bethe Correia in the main event of UFC 190 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
– Video: Ronda Rousey Latest Victim Of Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks?
– Miesha Tate Nude Photos Leak, Being Sold Online
– Photos: Ronda Rousey On Cover & Inside NEW Sports Illustrated Magazine
– Ronda Rousey Talks Sex Life, Tragic Past On Howard Stern Show (Full Audio)
– Photos: Ronda Rousey In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
– Photo: Ronda Rousey’s Brazilian Bikini Photo Shoot
– Editorial: Comparing Rise Of Ronda Rousey & Jon Jones
– Photo: Miesha Tate Graces Cover Of ‘Fitness Gurls Magazine’
– Photos: Ronda Rousey Looks Stunning At “Furious 7″ Red Carpet Premiere
– Video: Ronda Rousey’s Complete Segment From WWE’s WrestleMania 31 PPV
– MORE RONDA ROUSEY NEWS & PHOTOS >>