Despite previous reports to the contrary, former UFC fighter Corey Hill has not passed away.
TMZ Sports broke the news earlier today that Hill had passed away after being pulled off of life support while being hospitalized due to a severe bout of pneumonia.
After their report, the story spread like wildfire, as even the UFC issued a statement offering their condolences to his family and friends.
Since the initial report, TMZ has corrected their story, which now includes comments from Hill’s wife — Lauran — who says Hill is “resting and still alive.”
Lauran Hill added that her husband is a “strong fighter” and asked that the MMA community “pray for him.”
We will keep you updated as more information on Hill’s condition becomes available.
OTHER RECENT MMANEWS.COM HEADLINES:
– Video: Ronda Rousey Latest Victim Of Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks?
– Miesha Tate Nude Photos Leak, Being Sold Online
– Photos: Ronda Rousey On Cover & Inside NEW Sports Illustrated Magazine
– Ronda Rousey Talks Sex Life, Tragic Past On Howard Stern Show (Full Audio)
– Photos: Ronda Rousey In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
– Photo: Ronda Rousey’s Brazilian Bikini Photo Shoot
– Editorial: Comparing Rise Of Ronda Rousey & Jon Jones
– Photo: Miesha Tate Graces Cover Of ‘Fitness Gurls Magazine’
– Photos: Ronda Rousey Looks Stunning At “Furious 7″ Red Carpet Premiere
– Video: Ronda Rousey’s Complete Segment From WWE’s WrestleMania 31 PPV
– MORE RONDA ROUSEY NEWS & PHOTOS >>