Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Conor McGregor Says He’s Taking Movie Offers From Hollywood

Conor McGregor, who will fight Jose Aldo at Saturday’s UFC 194 event, says he’s been receiving movie offers. McGregor says Hollywood wants him to take time off from fighting to do films, like Ronda Rousey is currently doing.

“You know, just here today these director guys coming to the house on some Vin Diesel thing,” McGregor said. “Hollywood is screaming for me, yes, so we’ll see what happens in the future.”

McGregor previously stated he plans on retiring from MMA sooner than later, due to fear of brain injury.

“I know that in the fighting game, you get people who get brain damage and do themselves long-term harm,” McGregor told GQ Magazine. “I am into it in a big way, and I am good at it. I am going to get very, very rich and then I will get out, and we will see what comes after that.”

UFC 194 takes place on December 12th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Stay tuned to MMANews.com the rest of the week for ongoing covering leading up to, during, and after this major event.

Thanks for visiting MMANews.com, a leading source for MMA News since 2002.
Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Google News.

Trending Articles

More Top Stories